Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

cally literally called DMR the prototype of how to make a roster as a UDFA yesterday lol, it would be crazy for him to say that and then cut the guy. very curious to see how this all plays out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Do we only have 4 cbs or am I forgetting somebody

i think you're right and suspect we may be looking for a 5th CB on waivers, which i'm just fine with. not having to see tre avery play any more is worth it.

as for the TE situation, i'm happy to see DMR made it but we were in 11 personnel 75% of the time in the preseason. it feels nuts to keep 5 guys in that room....chig trade feels increasingly possible.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i think you're right and suspect we may be looking for a 5th CB on waivers, which i'm just fine with. not having to see tre avery play any more is worth it.

as for the TE situation, i'm happy to see DMR made it but we were in 11 personnel 75% of the time in the preseason. it feels nuts to keep 5 guys in that room....chig trade feels increasingly possible.

5 TEs and 7 LBs is interesting but I’m sure it will change. Especially since we’re 7th on waiver claims if I remember right.

Im sure we’ll be looking for edge and CB depth on the waiver wire 

Edited by 615finest

Not as odd as 7 ILBs or 4 CBs.

I think one of the TEs and one of the ILBs ends up being a casualty once cuts start coming in.  I already see some CBs I'd like to add to the roster on other teams' cuts.  Another DL wouldn't be bad either.

Unless Molden is sliding back to corner lol

Srs tho. Find a CB and cut a ILB and we are golden.. 

And idk about trading Chig.. But I wouldnt hate it if it gives us a high end pass rusher