Official 2025 QB Thread

goldfishwars

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd love to see what defenses are made for Telesco when we skip QB...again lol

In typical Raiders fashion they'll probably reach at QB this year and miss on potentially elite prospects in Nico/Arch in 2026. 

They were reportedly high on Jayden Daniels and Michael Penix this year. Which makes me think he'd probably prefer Ward or Sanders this year.

Edited by NYRaider

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is looking like a shocking class. Don’t know anything about Moss yet but Beck and Dart aren’t as good as I thought, never liked Sanders or Ward (Ward looks pretty good I guess), Allar is not a QB, Ewers is probably first for me but even he looks rough at times. 

ergh

I don't think it'll be 2022 bad, but definitely not a class I'm excited for

Though I'm warming up to milroe, definitely want to watch some cut ups 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Agreed this class is shaky. 

Beck sucks, Ewers hurt again, none of the top prospects have elite tools.

7 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Milroe might be QB1 for me right now. Ewers too inconsistent and can't throw deep despite his arm, Sanders has terrible pocket presence, and essentially everybody else is underwhelming. Ward and Moss are ones to watch, though.

Milroe definitely looked good but it's gonna take a team being willing to change their entire offensive philosophy for him to be good.

Milroe is just a college QB, imo.

Just checked Moss out, only 1 game, but he looks decent. His release is lightning, his medium accuracy was good and his pocket presence was good - 3 NFL QB traits. But let’s see if it continues 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Milroe is just a college QB, imo.

Just checked Moss out, only 1 game, but he looks decent. His release is lightning, his medium accuracy was good and his pocket presence was good - 3 NFL QB traits. But let’s see if it continues 

Yep. His release quickness makes up for some lacking velocity on the intermediate stuff but nothing he does makes me think he can't make all the throws.

EDIT - Another thing I like about him is that he can throw off platform without losing anything in his arm. He made a throw vs Louisville last year in the RZ that threaded like 4 defenders for a tud while being on his back foot. He's really good.

Edited by beekay414

11 hours ago, Danger said:

It's definitely a class to punt on.  Let someone else take their shot.

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Milroe definitely looked good but it's gonna take a team being willing to change their entire offensive philosophy for him to be good.

That's what good offensive minds should be doing.