CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

It doesn’t show me who needs to ready up but usually when everyone does it will advance by itself. If everyone is good I can force advance it 

If you go to "Dynasty Central" and then "Members" it tells you who is ready, the score to their game and the number of hours remaining for recruiting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

How quickly you forgot the first half INT.

I knew that would come up. Random half desperation heaves don’t count for anything unless they’re pick sixed or lead to a score 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I knew that would come up. Random half desperation heaves don’t count for anything unless they’re pick sixed or lead to a score 

Was not a desperation, read the left and right sides and chose the better chance. You outplayed me.

57 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

It doesn’t show me who needs to ready up but usually when everyone does it will advance by itself. If everyone is good I can force advance it 

If you go to league setting? That tab. And, under members, you can see who is ready and who isn't. Just for future reference. They had that in Madden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

“Hey guys can I stick with ND, I’m not very good at the game”

Proceeds to win the natty 

Well you let tuskie take Florida, so it's really on all of you for picking bad schools 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

Well you let tuskie take Florida, so it's really on all of you for picking bad schools 😂

I say once again, Florida was / currently is a 3(.5) star program! :P It's a return to glory, not full rebuild, but I did not expect to do so well my first season. I do credit having an offline dynasty to 'practice' and take lumps that allowed me to avoid losses on here.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:
3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

We probably should have all picked the same conference or two, would guarantee 1-2 spots and probably an at-bid.

I’m fine with restarting and not acknowledging TY winning lol 

i'm all for restarting tbh lol

We could also consider doing realignment in the offseason if we continued. Just throwing ideas out there, but I think we'd have more fun playing more user games each season, whether in conference or out of conference scheduling.

I had to be perfect in that natty. Ohio State was clearly a better team. Check my offensive stats to see how gritty that was. 

Also to dispel the “he won cause he’s Notre Dame!” narrative, Florida, Notre Dame and Texas A&M were all in the same ball park for offense, defense, and team overalls. I’m not entirely sure what the advantage I had over those two outside of longer term recruiting lol

Florida: 86 ovr 86 offense 87 defense

ND: 87 ovr 87 offense 87 defense

A&M: 87 ovr 89 offense 87 defense

Boston College: 84 ovr 84 off 84 def

Like, I get that I’m better than Tulane and SDSU. But acting like I’ve been Usain Bolt against the Special Olympics isn’t quite the story lol 

• Like 2