2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics v Dallas Mavericks

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, BigC421/ said:

Good game refs.  Glad I waste my time to watch u determine games 

didn't see anything wrong with the refs in this game.  they kept it pretty physical, which is what I like.  Dallas had plenty of chances but just blew it over and over, and Kyrie needs to be a lot better, period. 

• Like 1

If I'm Kidd, I gotta find some sort of production other than Kyrie/Luka.

Mavs role players did well up until now. They overachieved in the playoffs but that simply won't get it done against this loaded C's team. PJ Washington is still playing good ball but the others aren't putting in work. All eyes on DJJ/Lively and Kyrie to shoot efficiently or this is done in 4-5 games.

I really miss all the talk about Kyrie and Luka being better than Tatum and Brown (as if that ever meant anything) but they can't even outplay Jrue and Derrick. 

Best Backcourt of all time, nawt

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I really miss all the talk about Kyrie and Luka being better than Tatum and Brown (as if that ever meant anything) but they can't even outplay Jrue and Derrick. 

Best Backcourt of all time, nawt

i mean dallas has the best player in the series. and they also have the 17th-30th best players in the series

17 hours ago, catcheryea said:

obviously boston is the best team in the league and deserve to win the title but they play such an uninspiring brand of basketball

Hm? What do you find to be an inspiring brand of basketball? Give me team first unselfish basketball on my tv over anything else. 

Word was always that the Cs couldn't make the right plays late and they're selfish iso players but now they're just uninspiring. What do yall want out of these men?

Just now, catcheryea said:

i mean dallas has the best player in the series. and they also have the 17th-30th best players in the series

In this same damn thread, someone said the Mavs have the bench advantage. I would've been much more afraid of the Wolves than the Mavs

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Hm? What do you find to be an inspiring brand of basketball? Give me team first unselfish basketball on my tv over anything else. 

Word was always that the Cs couldn't make the right plays late and they're selfish iso players but now they're just uninspiring. What do yall want out of these men?

it's all iso drive and kick for 3 or iso post up, spray out for 3 or swing swing swing 3. guys run to their spots and wait. it's like watching the harden rockets but there's more than one harden. they're obviously not selfish, it's just a little soulless for my taste. but honestly all offense makes me feel numb after watching uconn this year

watching jrue cut is fun thought, i'll give you that

• Like 1