TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

2 hours ago, TheGreatZepp said:

Anyone else feel like the Packers licensed apparel leaves something to be desired? I regularly see other team’s gear and think that looks good, I should find the Packers version… no luck.

Yes. 

3 hours ago, TheGreatZepp said:

Anyone else feel like the Packers licensed apparel leaves something to be desired? I regularly see other team’s gear and think that looks good, I should find the Packers version… no luck.

I tend to feel that way. But then again, I'm old enough that I know I'm not in the main target audience anymore. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

In things that can't possibly be true but are news....

Over half of the US states are located north of Canada.

California is both south of Mexico and north of Canada. 

Isn't Las Vegas further West than San Diego or something nonsensical like that?

Music bros, why wasn't/isn't the band White Lies massive?  Their first record was number 1 in the UK, but only ever reached Gold status.  And their second record was number 3 in the UK but is only certified Silver.  Am I just hearing something that other people are not? Like, how are Kings of Leon multi-platinum sellers but White Lies aren't?

48 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Isn't Las Vegas further West than San Diego or something nonsensical like that?

Parts of Nevada yes, Las Vegas no. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2

Packers will travel 1500 more miles to play a game in Sao Paulo than they traveled to play a game in London. It's easy to forget sometimes how big South America, and especially Brazil really is. 

56 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Packers will travel 1500 more miles to play a game in Sao Paulo than they traveled to play a game in London. It's easy to forget sometimes how big South America, and especially Brazil really is. 

Learned something last night watching the soccer game between Chile and Argentina. They share the longest boarder in the world, over 4300 miles long. 

Also, no Boeing planes please! One of those seems to be malfunctioning every week. 

Edited by Old Guy