Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The Nach would never allow it. (Your opponents would love it.)

I was curious to see how the sim would handle it, but of course a qb's scramble stats don't translate to what he would be as an actual rb

9 minutes ago, adamq said:

I was curious to see how the sim would handle it, but of course a qb's scramble stats don't translate to what he would be as an actual rb

For sure. I'm always intrigued as to how certain players would handle certain positions. Nach doesn't allow for any "unrealistic" position movement. (If Fields actually played at RB in real life, I think you could make that argument.)

In my opinion, and considering how little we know about overall ratings and the such, one of the few things we can be sure about is how well a player protects the ball while running. I can only imagine that Fields would fumble frequently.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For sure. I'm always intrigued as to how certain players would handle certain positions. Nach doesn't allow for any "unrealistic" position movement. (If Fields actually played at RB in real life, I think you could make that argument.)

In my opinion, and considering how little we know about overall ratings and the such, one of the few things we can be sure about is how well a player protects the ball while running. I can only imagine that Fields would fumble frequently.

I could be wrong but doesn't he force Taysom Hill at QB and not allow him at TE? Also he wouldn't let me have Geno as a kick returner. lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I could be wrong but doesn't he force Taysom Hill at QB and not allow him at TE? Also he wouldn't let me have Geno as a kick returner. lol

I think you could probably start Taysom at TE, considering he actually plays there in real life. I don't think it would sim well at all.