Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Because I'm an idiot who decided to make moves before securing the necessary tags (I didn't think landing 1 tag would be tough), I'm willing to offer a S28 5th (TOM) and S29 6th (BUT) for 1 tag.

I'd do this, whether racks accepts the other trade or not.. I'm very fluid 

Edited by adamq

With those 2 moves please un-tag Tankthaniel Dell and slap 3 tags back on Montezz Sweat  @TheKillerNacho 🤙

If anyone's wondering wtf I'm doing.. changed my mind on Sweat so made the trade for 2 tags to keep him. WAT's trade came available so I was willing to essentially just trade away Dell for that price.  

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, adamq said:

With those 2 moves please un-tag Tankthaniel Dell and slap 3 tags back on Montezz Sweat  @TheKillerNacho 🤙

If anyone's wondering wtf I'm doing.. changed my mind on Sweat so made the trade for 2 tags to keep him. WAT's trade came available so I was willing to essentially just trade away Dell for that price.  

We weren't wondering......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, adamq said:

Nah, that happens. When you have weeks to overthink things, you tend to convince yourself to make moves you hadn't considered before.

(That's exactly what I did with Lindstrom, who, when you look deeper, had one of the most statistically impressive seasons among all IOL in S27. If that proves to be true, and he can continue his exceptional real life play, he'll be a keeper moving forward.)

• Like 1