Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

huh... weird scheduling quirk I only now realized: @RuskieTitan's Rio de Janeiro Pirates starts the season with all four of its out-of-conference games consecutively. While the schedule generator does weight these games towards earlier in the season generally (to increase the amount of meaningful late-season games), the odds of this happening are incredibly low lol

this is your early season reminder for moon and arctic games

• Like 1

Spoiler

Down 11 in the 4th quarter. On their 25, its 4th and 1.. what does Kyle Shanahan do? You know. He's about to get demoted

Man loves to play for the tie

Horrified by my defense so far. An embarrassment, even going against Mahomes (stepping up in the 4th quarter at least)

Denzel ward

futurama-robot.gif

7 minutes left 😬

I hear people call him Big Play BTJ now

Comback is within our grasp.. aaaand kyler throws a pick in the end zone

Aj Dillon is a horrible football player this is a gross display of tun defense. Changes are coming. 

Great game Ruskie 🤙

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2024 at 1:24 AM, El Ramster said:

4518214d-d1b3-4082-9323-e3a7213f8305-172

Q4 2:40: Cameron Dicker's kick to the CAM endzone returned by Marvin Mims Jr. for 105 yards. Touchdown. Nick Folk's extra point good.

Possession now belongs to the Cambodia Humanoids.
Current score is Cambodia Humanoids 34, Reykjav�k Direwolves 30.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
  Hide contents

Gg SirA. Another wild one.

Spoiler

Total Jeff Fisher move

Q4 0:04, 1st & Goal on the FRE 4: Josh Jacobs rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Jamin Davis.

• Like 3

Just now, Malfatron said:

Hide contents

Total Jeff Fisher move

Q4 0:04, 1st & Goal on the FRE 4: Josh Jacobs rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Jamin Davis.

Spoiler

Can't ignore the previous 5 plays:

Q4 1:04, 4th & 1 on the WAT 37: Dak Prescott checks the ball down and completes to Odell Beckham Jr. for 12 yards. Tackle made by Jaycee Horn.
Q4 0:51, 1st & 10 on the WAT 49: Dak Prescott checks the ball down and completes to Amon-Ra St. Brown for 13 yards. Tackle made by Charvarius Ward.
Q4 0:39, 1st & 10 on the FRE 38: Dak Prescott throws incomplete deep. Roquan Smith on the coverage.
Q4 0:34, 2nd & 10 on the FRE 38: Dak Prescott throws the ball deep and completes to Darius Slayton for 21 yards. Tackle made by Jamin Davis.
Q4 0:18, 1st & 10 on the FRE 17: Dak Prescott passes the ball to the outside and completes to Mike Gesicki for 13 yards. Tackle made by Budda Baker.

Cutting through the defense, just to run up the middle and watch time expire.

In Jeff Fisher we trust!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

huh... weird scheduling quirk I only now realized: @RuskieTitan's Rio de Janeiro Pirates starts the season with all four of its out-of-conference games consecutively. While the schedule generator does weight these games towards earlier in the season generally (to increase the amount of meaningful late-season games), the odds of this happening are incredibly low lol

notexcited-not-into-it.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Down 11 in the 4th quarter. On their 25, its 4th and 1.. what does Kyle Shanahan do? You know. He's about to get demoted

Man loves to play for the tie

Horrified by my defense so far. An embarrassment, even going against Mahomes (stepping up in the 4th quarter at least)

Denzel ward

futurama-robot.gif

7 minutes left 😬

I hear people call him Big Play BTJ now

Comback is within our grasp.. aaaand kyler throws a pick in the end zone

Aj Dillon is a horrible football player this is a gross display of tun defense. Changes are coming. 

Great game Ruskie 🤙

GG

• Like 1