Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 14 Posted)

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Pol pot will be coming after me

I'd say you'd just relocate again and run off to ... Idaho but you just came from there, unless that's another Butte.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'd say you'd just relocate again and run off to ... Idaho but you just came from there, unless that's another Butte.

It was montana

Def would rather be killed than relocate to idaho

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It was montana

Def would rather be killed than relocate to idaho

Ceour d'Alene is nice if you are a gun waving republican. It's conservative Spokane except don't tell them that because they hate to hear it because they hate to admit they are so similar to a bunch of liberals.

Players available

Charles Leno [8 GS]: 7 pancakes, 2 sacks allowed, 6 stuffs allowed.
Jason Peters [8 GS]: 11 pancakes, 7 sacks allowed, 3 stuffs allowed, 1 recovery.
Garrett Bradbury [8 GS]: 10 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 8 stuffs allowed.

Alex Singleton [8 GS]: 40 tackles (8 stuffs), 7 coverages, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.

Patrick Peterson [8 GS]: 49 tackles, 17 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.
Tyson Campbell [8 GS]: 40 tackles, 25 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.

Geno Stone [8 GS]: 49 tackles, 7 coverages.

Ryan Stonehouse [8 GS]: 32 punts for 1,508 yards (47.12 YPP, 66 LNG, 6 in 20).

C.J. Ham (good fullback, I just haven't used him as one much)

Kene Nwangwu [8 GS]: 56 returns for 873 yards (15.59 YPR, 57 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

Stone hasn't put up eye-popping numbers but he was among the best last season and I don't believe he's been a liability for me. Peters is having a down season in terms of sacks but he's run blocking at a high level still and has been elite in the sim until now. A change of scene may help. Anyone else that doesn't appear to be a keeper is probably available for dirt chip. including a couple players listed here.

Von Miller is also potentially available but I'm leaning on keeping him. He has 4 games as a 2-tagger already and was last kept at two tags.

16 minutes ago, adamq said:

@rackcs If we're going to do this I'd like to get it in pre deadline, so I'm just upping my offer here

rack receives Brian Thomas Jr, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, my S29 5th

I receive DJ Moore

helpful hint

if rack accepts in the next 90 minutes, you need to message nacho your new lineup if you haven't already before then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

helpful hint

if rack accepts in the next 90 minutes, you need to message nacho your new lineup if you haven't already before then

Funny enough I put my phone down after sending that and didn't have a chance to check again until now anyways. 

The trade isn't happening if anyone else is interested in something similar

14 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Shame what's happened to this league. Used to be cut throat and people trying to win ships. Now everyone wants to figure out how to best tank, or squeeze out an extra tag using position juggling. Takes away from the spirit of what the sim was about.

Funny. I was reading adam's posts and it made me think about this again. You've got new owners coming into the league and driving activity and interest, and leading to success in the process, while - at the same time - you've got veteran owners essentially bragging about how inactive they are.

The spirit of NSFL is thriving, and the new owners are the backbone of it.

23 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In one last trade, the Waste Walruses are willing to mortgage their entire future to obtain two more strong pieces. The following picks are able to be packaged (even together) in this deal:

S30 7th (WAT)
S31 1st (WAT)
S31 2nd (WAT)
S31 3rd (WAT)
S31 4th (WAT)
S31 5th (WAT)
S31 6th (WAT)
S31 7th (WAT)

Who you like on my squad big boy

14 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Shame what's happened to this league. Used to be cut throat and people trying to win ships. Now everyone wants to figure out how to best tank, or squeeze out an extra tag using position juggling. Takes away from the spirit of what the sim was about.

I mean...I thought I had built a pretty competitive team. I'm still not entirely sure why they were playing so poorly, but I was getting beat in pretty convincing fashion weekly. I'd rather acquire some picks for this draft than win 4 games this year and run back the same core.

Edited by Kingram
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I mean...I thought I had built a pretty competitive team. I'm still not entirely sure why they were playing so poorly, but I was getting beat in pretty convincing fashion weekly. I'd rather acquire some picks for this draft than win 4 games this year and run back the same core.

And that's exactly what teams should do. I did the same last year: lost a few close games, my chances went south and I sold to obtain as many future assets as possible.

But, of course the guy with Mahomes wants everyone else to remain mediocre each season.

• Like 1