Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just Kingram dropping Bentley for Baun and Tl2 dropping Spillane for Bentley?

could've sworn I saw someone else put in something but I can't find it now, so ok

Yep that's all I saw, there was me swapping defenses/coaches but that was pre-deadline and you got it in

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

Spoiler

Woah.

Zach Sieler: 4 tackles (1 stuff), 2 coverages, 1 sack, 1 safety.

Not to mention:

Q3 4:59, 1st & 10 on the CIN 38: Tua Tagovailoa can't find an open receiver and gets sacked by Brandon Graham for a loss of 7 yards. Fumble on the play, recovered by Tyler Boyd, who runs for 44 yards.

Now that's offense.

What a wild game.

• Like 1

Q4 15:00, 3rd & Goal on the PHO 21: Jordan Love throws the ball deep and completes to Rachaad White for 17 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Kamren Curl, recovered by Alexander Mattison, who runs for 4 yards. Touchdown. Brandon Aubrey's extra point good.

This is the stuff that makes me want to retire lol

Welp can’t get game doc to post from my phone lol 

Edited by Kingram

1 hour ago, Kingram said:
Q4 15:00, 3rd & Goal on the PHO 21: Jordan Love throws the ball deep and completes to Rachaad White for 17 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Kamren Curl, recovered by Alexander Mattison, who runs for 4 yards. Touchdown. Brandon Aubrey's extra point good.

Those random fluke plays certainly hurt feelings.

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

You just have to paste as plain text.  Otherwise it's this white on white stuff

I asked chatgpt to give a wwe compare and predict the winner

Enjoy

### Egypt Starfalls (1-12) vs. Tokyo Shoguns (8-5)
**Wrestler comparison:**
- **Egypt Starfalls**: Goldust (eccentric, never quite a top contender but memorable)
- **Tokyo Shoguns**: Shinsuke Nakamura (unpredictable, skilled, and a solid performer)

**Winner**: **Tokyo Shoguns**
- **How**: The Shoguns take the win with a "Kinshasa." Goldust (Starfalls) may throw in some mind games and a few flashy moments, but Tokyo’s overall skill and success this season overwhelm Egypt’s lone victory. Nakamura finishes it with a swift strike.

---

### Indianapolis Predators (11-2) vs. Okoboji Ents (6-6-1)
- **Indianapolis Predators**: Randy Orton (top-tier, calculating, always finding a way to win)
- **Okoboji Ents**: The Big Show (capable of greatness but inconsistent)

**Winner**: **Indianapolis Predators**
- **How**: The Predators win after multiple RKOs out of nowhere. While the Ents are a tough matchup, the sheer consistency and dominance of the Predators this season make Orton-style opportunism too much to overcome.

---

### Cambodia Humanoids (7-6) vs. Freiburg Venom (6-7)
- **Cambodia Humanoids**: Bray Wyatt (dark, enigmatic, and capable of solid performances)
- **Freiburg Venom**: Jake "The Snake" Roberts (vicious, calculating, and dangerous when focused)

**Winner**: **Cambodia Humanoids**
- **How**: The Humanoids pull off the win with some eerie tactics. While the Venom are formidable, the Humanoids' ability to rally in key moments, like Bray Wyatt, gets them the win after a hard-fought match.

---

### Hanoi Viet Kongs (5-8) vs. Tombstone Outlaws (5-8)
- **Hanoi Viet Kongs**: Sgt. Slaughter (tough, but struggling)
- **Tombstone Outlaws**: The Undertaker (legendary, dark, but also struggling this season)

**Winner**: **Tombstone Outlaws**
- **How**: "Tombstone Piledriver" for the win. Both teams are having a rough year, but the Outlaws channel their inner Undertaker, pulling out a decisive finish to beat the gritty but outmatched Viet Kongs.

---

### Wattsville Waste Walruses (8-5) vs. Burlington Sock Puppets (10-3)
- **Wattsville Waste Walruses**: Mankind (chaotic, hardcore, but finding ways to win)
- **Burlington Sock Puppets**: Bret Hart (consistent, technical, and currently dominant)

**Winner**: **Burlington Sock Puppets**
- **How**: The Sock Puppets win with a technical submission, like Bret Hart locking in the Sharpshooter. The Walruses bring their chaotic energy, but Burlington’s discipline and superior record give them the edge in a clean, tactical win.

---

### Reykjavík Direwolves (6-7) vs. Lancaster Fighting Amish (4-9)
- **Reykjavík Direwolves**: Batista (strong but inconsistent this season)
- **Lancaster Fighting Amish**: Hillbilly Jim (scrappy, but on a losing skid)

**Winner**: **Reykjavík Direwolves**
- **How**: Batista-style "Batista Bomb." The Direwolves overpower the Fighting Amish, who put up a good fight but ultimately can’t match the strength and intensity of the Direwolves, securing a solid victory.

---

### Anchorage Quill Pigs (6-7) vs. Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas (9-4)
- **Anchorage Quill Pigs**: Cactus Jack (hardcore and unpredictable but struggling for consistency)
- **Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas**: Kevin Nash (big, strong, methodical, and successful this season)

**Winner**: **Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas**
- **How**: Nash-style "Jackknife Powerbomb." The Quill Pigs throw everything at the Ice Orcas, but the latter’s consistent strength and tactical approach prove too much. The Orcas methodically grind down the Quill Pigs for a dominant win.

---

### Cincinnati Buffleheads (8-4-1) vs. Phoenix Rubber Ducks (3-10)
- **Cincinnati Buffleheads**: The Hurricane (quirky, fast, and having a strong season)
- **Phoenix Rubber Ducks**: Ric Flair (legendary, but on a severe losing streak this season)

**Winner**: **Cincinnati Buffleheads**
- **How**: The Buffleheads win in an energetic, fast-paced match. The Rubber Ducks may have the legacy of a Ric Flair, but this season has been rough, and the Buffleheads' high energy and quirky offense overcome the struggling Ducks for a clean win.

---

### New Zealand Blobfish (7-6) vs. Little Rock Uni Royals (9-4)
- **New Zealand Blobfish**: Eugene (awkward, but capable of surprising wins)
- **Little Rock Uni Royals**: Triple H (dominant, cerebral, and one of the top performers)

**Winner**: **Little Rock Uni Royals**
- **How**: The Uni Royals win with a "Pedigree." The Blobfish may be capable of surprises, but the Royals’ skill, like Triple H’s, shows through as they control the match and take home a decisive victory.

---

### Rio de Janeiro Pirates (8-5) vs. Hamilton Hornets (2-11)
- **Rio de Janeiro Pirates**: Paul Burchill (unpredictable but solid this season)
- **Hamilton Hornets**: Rey Mysterio (talented but struggling mightily this year)

**Winner**: **Rio de Janeiro Pirates**
- **How**: The Pirates win after a back-and-forth match. The Hornets, like Rey Mysterio, are capable of flashes of brilliance, but their 2-11 record mirrors Mysterio's struggles when he’s on a losing streak. The Pirates take advantage of their consistency and secure the win.

• Like 2