Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

50 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The images aren't working for me but accidently getting killed by my own team and the resulting memes was a personal highlight for me.

Where did the memes go?!?! I’m seeing question marks 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure if this is a legitimate tell or not like KGB eating Oreos but it’s more legitimate than me being awake or not after 10 PM EST.

I had a moment of panic that nobody but me and Forge knew this was a Rounders reference. Quick someone give me affirmation.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I had a moment of panic that nobody but me and Forge knew this was a Rounders reference. Quick someone give me affirmation.

If nobody gives affirmation, you and I are just going Survival school mafia on these fools 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The images aren't working for me but accidently getting killed by my own team and the resulting memes was a personal highlight for me.

Images aren’t working for me either. @Daboyle help, salvage our beautiful memes

Okay, Pickle is still holding a grudge against forge for the burn notice game. That lends itself to a slight town lean for pickle.

Orca giving a 7 out of 14 chance he’s right without a percentage or reducing a fraction to lowest common denominator seems like an orca code, neutral lean.

Scoundrel irrationally pining for votes as opposed to Josh and Butters is intriguing.

Bucs posted a “you got me” gif and then bailed after I called him out so that’s fun.

I never know when Forge is scum.

ET not saying “not silenced” still really sticks in my crawl the way Rags didn’t say “Morning All” that one game ended up being a correlation with him being scum regardless of what his lawyer-isms are.

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, Pickle is still holding a grudge against forge for the burn notice game. That lends itself to a slight town lean for pickle.

Orca giving a 7 out of 14 chance he’s right without a percentage or reducing a fraction to lowest common denominator seems like an orca code, neutral lean.

Scoundrel irrationally pining for votes as opposed to Josh and Butters is intriguing.

Bucs posted a “you got me” gif and then bailed after I called him out so that’s fun.

TK3 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Scoundrel - 2 ( bucs, scoundrel

Bucsfan - 2 (mwil, pickle

Mwil - 1 (ET

Et - 1 (orca

8 to hammer

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Forge 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

pickle

Only scum would think that Malf kidnapping himself wasn't hilarious 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

TK3 

29 minutes ago, adamq said:

Et where are you 

Scoundrel - 2 ( bucs, scoundrel

Et - 2 (orca, adam

Mwil - 1 (ET

Tk3 - 1 (forge

Forge - 1 (pickle

Bucsfan - 1 (mwil,

Didnt vote

Daboyle

josh

Tk3

Skywind

Whicker

SirA

8 to hammer

Edited by Malfatron

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!