Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

can we all just pile on SOMEBODY and get it to like 5 or 6 at least and see wtf happens?

Be the change you want to see in the world my man. I’ve grown. Past me would have voted you for the lulz 

At this point I just really want to vote for Bucsfan because of the gif and run theory or ET for the “not silenced” theory so that I can go down in mafia history with the time I busted Rags on a “maybe”, Touch busted him on a “Morning All” omission, Malf busting BBB on an “Ooooooooo”, or Malf game solving on a lower case i.

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

can we all just pile on SOMEBODY and get it to like 5 or 6 at least and see wtf happens?

Let’s pile on an inactive and force them to play and worst case scenario we eliminate a complete liability before we head into endgame

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

My favorite two mafia moments were Matt’s self voting and us losing and Forge using the first letter of every sentence to spell out his character 

Oh God, Matt accidentally self voting in lylo is an all time great moment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s pile on an inactive and force them to play and worst case scenario we eliminate a complete liability before we head into endgame

toucan?

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Be the change you want to see in the world my man. I’ve grown. Past me would have voted you for the lulz 

Apparently I have not grown, as I am currently voting for him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

My favorite two mafia moments were Matt’s self voting and us losing and Forge using the first letter of every sentence to spell out his character 

My favorite was nailing pretty much an entire mafia team, then right when we eliminated the final one, they concurrently converted me so after being town MVP i was suddenly the ONLY scum, and then the host effs up the order of operations which exposes me, and then I have to go through like 72 hours of the worst and most toxic forum play

Next time I'm in an unhealthy self-hate mode, I'm going back and rereading that game 

• Like 3

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!