Change 1 Event in NFL History

Armbar

On 7/4/2024 at 7:10 PM, MKnight82 said:

With the 24th pick in the 2005 nfl draft the GB packer select QB Jason Campbell. With the 25th pick Washington selects Aaron Rodgers 

Imagine how different Jason Campbell's life would have been becoming the GOAT

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, lancerman said:

My one event would be that I get drafted first overall prior to the rookie wage scale by a team that isn't mine. Preferably some dumb team that would pay me way too much.

So, you wanna be Sam Bradford.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2024 at 11:43 PM, Decleated said:

Johnny Manziel turned his college magic into NFL magic. That would’ve been fun to watch. 

He was Danny Wuerffel (weak arm) with mobility. 

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

Who do you blame for that?  Jerruh, Jimmy, or both equally?

Both had Egos blow up over those back to back Championships and only one of them deserved to have that Ego and knew it (Jimmy).   As soon as Jerruh started expressing that he was as big a part in those Championships as the Head Coach, it didn't sit well with Jimmy.   Despite Jerry claiming that he "fired" Jimmy, I believe in Jimmy's version of the truth in that he walked away.   

A more accurate version (my version) would've been:
"I can't believe that scumbag took credit for building those teams.  He and his son really thought that they were 'football guys'.   Well, I had had enough and so I decided to head back to Florida for some offshore fishing."

Any other Cowboy fans, I'd like to hear your view on who broke up that marriage. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Both had Egos blow up over those back to back Championships and only one of them deserved to have that Ego and knew it (Jimmy).   As soon as Jerruh started expressing that he was as big a part in those Championships as the Head Coach, it didn't sit well with Jimmy.   Despite Jerry claiming that he "fired" Jimmy, I believe in Jimmy's version of the truth in that he walked away.   

A more accurate version (my version) would've been:
"I can't believe that scumbag took credit for building those teams.  He and his son really thought that they were 'football guys'.   Well, I had had enough and so I decided to head back to Florida for some offshore fishing."

Any other Cowboy fans, I'd like to hear your view on who broke up that marriage.