Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Is ET silenced?

Pretty sure he is always silenced and he has some burner person post for him. As a result I expect a heavy push on ET early. Now me myself I would target Xmad as he may drop a Bucs like performance on us since his activity level is one tier above Matts… 

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Putting a reminder on every page til 100% completion. Please make sure when you come in to join the Marketplace discord: https://discord.com/invite/FtjZAztx

If it appears blank when you join, then you are in the right place. 

(As an aside. If anyone, at any point, can see the members list and view who is in that channel, please let me know)

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m down to cook up some revenge though and go after Finn or Malf for sure…

I do love and find some kinship in those that will sink the chances of the greater good to impart some retribution that will not only make make themselves feel no differently, but also doom their associates. a classic move I do in these games and in real life 

Only a few participants haven't joined the marketplace yet. 

If we reach 5:00 PM PST and those players still have not joined, they will be playing at a disadvantage because the Item Shop will officially open by that time. 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I do love and find some kinship in those that will sink the chances of the greater good to impart some retribution that will not only make make themselves feel no differently, but also doom their associates. a classic move I do in these games and in real life 

Oh yeah you’re scum 

Finn

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Pretty sure he is always silenced and he has some burner person post for him. As a result I expect a heavy push on ET early. Now me myself I would target Xmad as he may drop a Bucs like performance on us since his activity level is one tier above Matts… 

I miss Matts

• Like 1