Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Most stones thrown: 3 @ET80

cj-stroud.gif

Dropping dots, baby.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Only one player achieved a "flawless kill on any heartless" @ET80 earning him 1.5x the normal income. He did this with a basic melee weapon in one swing on a basic heartless as they only had 3HP and players always went first in combat

WATT_A_HIT.0.gif

Got 'em dead to rights...

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Only one mafia member was hit with any weapons throughout the game. @Forge with @ET80s rock.

cj-stroud.gif

Thassa nother dot!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

When in doubt though make the game more town sided than you would think

I nailed scum n1 and n2, and it still went to final 3

I actually thought it was pretty balanced. Town had a lot of "named roles" but they didn't do alot. There was alignment-cop, bodyguard, "healer" (could heal 4 HP per day to anyone), twins, tracker, watcher and 3 normal townies. The tracker and watcher were pretty useless as multiple places could be visited/actions performed each night. The healer would have helped a little I think if yall didn't kill him D-1. But had you not nailed scum day 1 and 2, this could have been ugly going the other direction. If mafia had purchased melee weapons and coordinated attacks, you could be looking at 3 kills a day, plus a 2x/game janitor. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I actually thought it was pretty balanced. Town had a lot of "named roles" but they didn't do alot. There was alignment-cop, bodyguard, "healer" (could heal 4 HP per day to anyone), twins, tracker, watcher and 3 normal townies. The tracker and watcher were pretty useless as multiple places could be visited/actions performed each night. The healer would have helped a little I think if yall didn't kill him D-1. But had you not nailed scum day 1 and 2, this could have been ugly going the other direction. If mafia had purchased melee weapons and coordinated attacks, you could be looking at 3 kills a day, plus a 2x/game janitor. 

In reality it came down to items bought I think, which means the base game was probably balanced 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Kingdom Hearts Mafia Awards:

Fun Facts:

• Mafia had a clean kill planned on Scoundrel day 1 until this. Then everything shifted and Forge convinced them to attempt to kill Pickle.
  Reveal hidden contents

• @Xmad chose to stay independent which required him to have 4 people successfully answer his trivia questions. He died having successfully completing 3.
  •  
  • The item "Elixir of Life" was ironically bought by someone who died the same day @Xmad. This was a 1x PER GAME item that could resurrect any player.

Thanks again to everyone. I hope you enjoyed the game.

FTR I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been you for you meddling kids. Was gonna bring back scum to **** with town since they didn't believe me when I told them Malf throwing mafia under the bus was the ultimate scum move.

Couldn't prove it but killing two mafia was as good as cleared. Rest in pinnochio. Also malf 10/10 play. 

Town was asleep at the wheel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

FTR I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been you for you meddling kids.

QusyFJ.gif

This is a reenactment of how I kilt you off...

• Like 7