CeeDee Watch / TC conclusion / Bland out 6-8 weeks / Cut down time

textaz03

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

The #Vikings have acquired CB Nahshon Wright in a trade with the Cowboys in exchange for CB Andrew Booth Jr.

mnvkn.gs/3YFO2Rg

https://x.com/vikings/status/1822002796675396048?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

He had 1st round potential back during that '22 draft cycle...should be the third corner I'd imagine behind Diggs and Bland. 

Should change the title to Ho-hum training camp 2024. This  is easily this most uninteresting camp I’ve witnessed in my message board life. It’s barely a blip. 

Well done Jerry. You’ve managed to make America’s Team an afterthought.

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Should change the title to Ho-hum training camp 2024. This  is easily this most uninteresting camp I’ve witnessed in my message board life. It’s barely a blip. 

I know right. Much like this forum over last 2 years. Never imagined that the heaviest traffic team forum on the site is now dead dead dead!!

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Lol, yea, since the fourm is dead, it must be Jerry’s fault 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🙄

5 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

There’s a game in an hour and the Reddit thread has 65 comments

The malaise around the team this year is palpable. Whether or not that positively or negatively impacts their performance remains to be seen

• Like 2

Trey Lance needs a ton of work. He has no sense of anticipation.  He waits for the receiver to get open.  Granted he's not playing with the first team offense, but it's not like he's facing the Fearsome Foursome either.

26 minutes ago, Northland said:

Trey Lance needs a ton of work. He has no sense of anticipation.  He waits for the receiver to get open.  Granted he's not playing with the first team offense, but it's not like he's facing the Fearsome Foursome either.

Yeah not impressed with him either. At least he doesn’t have 5 picks 😂

10 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

Regardless of what one may or may not think of the Jones'.

I'm assuming the prevailing thought is it's going to be the same $h1t show, different season. I'll watch all the games this year just as I do every year. But I've had Sunday Ticket for almost 30 years. At least I'll have options to keep my eye on other competitive games.

Edited by HDsportsfan

4 once I would love to see this team enter preseason games hitting on all 8 cylinders! That means backups performing at a decent level, dumb mistakes eliminated. 

Outside of Rico, not impressed with running game at all. 

Lance is still over throwing a lot of passes. Was having this problem throughout Camp so far. 

Jalen Brooks looks to be a solid #4 WR

Rush Defense was not good, Boston Scott seemed to be able run at will. 

1 hour ago, Northland said:

Lance has what cannot be taught… elite athleticism and a strong arm.  He completely lacks what every QB needs… accuracy and anticipation.  He picked up 19 yards on 3rd and 10 with his feet.  Great play which very few QBs could make.  He throws 4th and 1 about 5 yards out of bounds.  No accuracy and no anticipation.  He continually overthrew open receivers deep.  But then he’d have great zip on a ball on throws that didn’t require much anticipation.  He’s a slightly less talented Vince Young with better throwing mechanics.  He’s not the future.  

on a side note… give cooper Rush the athleticism of Lance and we’d be onto something.