Training Camp 2024 Discussion

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Don't piss off Mahomes. He got that frawg in him.

Do people want him to threepeat? Because this how you motivate the FrawgMan for a threepeat. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I know some of you can't stand Nick Wright (I think he's phenomenal) but keep doing silly things like this for him to keep putting on the Bulletin Board! Makes for great TV 

I use to hate guys like Stephen A and Nick Wright. The older I’ve gotten, Mid 30’s, I actually learn to appreciate them. 

How do you make a name for yourself, become popular, and make a ton of money? By turning the volume up ten notches, and not being scared to have controversial takes. Honestly, who cares what anyone thinks of you? I wouldn’t. If they hate me, I’ve made it. While they are still a nobody. 

Same with Conor McGregor. It’s his own personality, but he exaggerates his own personality 20-fold. And he made like 200M+ lifetime by becoming popular. Who cares if you have haters?

I think when you’re younger in your 20’s, your more emotional, including anger. 

In your 30’s, you see things for what they are. 

14 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I actually really like Stephen A these days. I don’t love him, but I like him. 

I liked him a lot more when he knew how to balance the act.  Then at some point he just went all the way with being an over-the-top TV character.

Same thing happened to Michael Irvin IMO.  They don't have an off button anymore.