Around the League 2024

dll2000

12 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

his wife will never have to work another day in her life now

I am sure the first thought of every woman right now is I sure am glad I am not Harrison Butker's wife.

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Obviously it's one day, but there was certainly a lot of chatter when ranking the top WR this year about Nabers having some diva traits.  Meanwhile my man Romeo Dinuzzi has been getting nothing but glowing talk about on the field performance, as well as staying late signing jerseys,  putting in extra work etc.  I have been saying my predraft evaluation had Odunze #1 ever since the Bears drafted him. 

• Like 2

Just now, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Obviously it's one day, but there was certainly a lot of chatter when ranking the top WR this year about Nabers having some diva traits.  Meanwhile my man Romeo Dinuzzi has been getting nothing but glowing talk about on the field performance, as well as staying late signing jerseys,  putting in extra work etc.  I have been saying my predraft evaluation had Odunze #1 ever since the Bears drafted him. 

Except for this ****... dude you're in N IL and it's 10 am on a Tuesday, you should know. 

https://x.com/BarbChairScott/status/1820838165361373353

3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Can’t land a plan in an emergency, scared of a Tuesday tornado siren…..what is he good for?

Bet the lower cpuldnt even win an onside kick

Neither could Gould. #cuthimnow

Wilson being out in camp has really opened the door for Justin.  And they are not splitting reps which sucks for a QB getting ready for a season IMO.  

I for one hope he does well.  I have always said he can be a star in this league.  There is a reason all of us were dancing around when he was drafted.

Two things can be true.  It was right decision for Bears to move on from him given information at time and he turns out to be a stud.   History won't view it that way, but it is still true.  He just needs to speed up his processing with ball in his hands.  He has all the tools to be great.  

Pickens and if Steelers get Aiyuk they will have a good team on both sides .   They made playoffs last year without best defensive player in league and have drafted really well last few years.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Wilson being out in camp has really opened the door for Justin.  And they are not splitting reps which sucks for a QB getting ready for a season IMO.  

I for one hope he does well.  I have always said he can be a star in this league.  There is a reason all of us were dancing around when he was drafted.

Two things can be true.  It was right decision for Bears to move on from him given information at time and he turns out to be a stud.   History won't view it that way, but it is still true.  He just needs to speed up his processing with ball in his hands.  He has all the tools to be great.  

Pickens and if Steelers get Aiyuk they will have a good team on both sides .   They made playoffs last year without best defensive player in league and have drafted really well last few years.

To be clear, the best case scenario for PIT is that the 25-year old Fields wins the job on merit and not by default over the nearly 36-year old Wilson. They’d gladly pay us the 4th next year instead of the 6th if it meant Justin established himself as their QB of the future. They’re paying Wilson the league minimum, and he’s a stop gap at best. 

• Like 2