2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

Looks like we signed another OLB/DE in Justin Hollins.  Little puzzled by this one.  I would think if anything, what we really need is another MLB with McGee getting surgery.

Lot of hybrid OLB/DEs for a 4-3.

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Looks like we signed another OLB/DE in Justin Hollins.  Little puzzled by this one.  I would think if anything, what we really need is another MLB with McGee getting surgery.

Lot of hybrid OLB/DEs for a 4-3.

Pittman is probably going to be our back up MLB

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d have to see more tape than just him hustling. If he's good, the Giants wouldn't have cut him. 

The Giants haven't cut him. He's an undrafted F A dtackle trying to make the roster. only 6 feet tall. mght be the knock. 

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Peters really throwing shat at the wall !! I guess when your team is this bad it can't hurt.

I guess when you know there’s a couple of guys that aren’t making the team doesn’t hurt to bring other people in to see what they can do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

Peters really throwing shat at the wall !! I guess when your team is this bad it can't hurt.

Seems like camp bodies for camp bodies. I don't have any issues. One week left so lots of fighting for final spots. 

On 8/14/2024 at 7:52 PM, lavar703 said:

Dude come on. Bryant has been out of the league for 6 years. If that signing says something about our receiver corp then we’re in big trouble 

Like I said "He could possiby be cut also" I am not saying byrant is all that either. But they signed him and thats very telling. To me the Dotson thing is not much better than last yr. D. brown is looking more like a #2 WR. You tell me what you see in our group of WR. McLaurin and thats pretty much it thats it. To be frank It is alittle to early to sale Dotson but he needs to step up and maybe he lososes the #2 WR  maybe he moves to the slot. If not when his contract comes up well we need to pay him according to his production.  Theres nothing wrong with chanlleging Dotson or any other player who is not producing.  

15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

They're probably just filling up with camp bodies for the final preseason game so they don't have to play anyone important in the meaningless game.

That’s 100% what they are doing, and nothing really wrong with that…….but why even have the third pre-season game?  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I guess when you know there’s a couple of guys that aren’t making the team doesn’t hurt to bring other people in to see what they can do

Probably trying to find guys he'd want to film out the practice squad and they didn't see enough from Jones & Nikkel to even keep them on the PS. @RSkinGM