The Cutdown to 53 (Official list on page 4)

I’m sure the roster will change quite a bit over the next few days. Wouldn’t be surprised if we look at CB, DL maybe RB. Still think Facyson ends up on short term IR and Eichenberg. 

Edited by Dessie

59 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Our WR depth is dookie

If anything happens to Adams we instantly or the worst WR group in football 

Whilst it obviously won’t be good to lose Adams, I don’t think it would be crippling. We’d still have Jakobi Mayers who is very solid, Tucker seems to have taken the next step plus we’ve got Mayer and Bowers who could be quite effective albeit different targets. I don’t think it’s like Minshew or O’Connel are going to be throwing 4200 yds and 35 TDs.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Whilst it obviously won’t be good to lose Adams, I don’t think it would be crippling. We’d still have Jakobi Mayers who is very solid, Tucker seems to have taken the next step plus we’ve got Mayer and Bowers who could be quite effective albeit different targets. I don’t think it’s like Minshew or O’Connel are going to be throwing 4200 yds and 35 TDs.

Without Adams you have Meyers and then a whole lot of meh.

The other 4 WR have combined for (CAREER):

19 receptions / 334 yards / 2 TD

Tucker hasn't proven anything yet, he was a complete nonfactor all of last season.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Tucker hasn't proven anything yet, he was a complete nonfactor all of last season.

That’s not true, Tucker showed a lot of promise last year, made several big plays but sadly he had Garoppolo at QB who was embarrassingly inept then a rookie 4th rounder in AOC who couldn’t fully utilise his skill set.

I think Tucker, Bowers and Mayer are all good even though they’ve got little track record and are young. We’re not going to be the turn of the century Rams either way.

If we lose Adams we’ll be a ground and pound team anyway likely.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

That’s not true, Tucker showed a lot of promise last year, made several big plays but sadly he had Garoppolo at QB who was embarrassingly inept then a rookie 4th rounder in AOC who couldn’t fully utilise his skill set.

I think Tucker, Bowers and Mayer are all good even though they’ve got little track record and are young. We’re not going to be the turn of the century Rams either way.

If we lose Adams we’ll be a ground and pound team anyway likely.

17 yards per game is a lot of promise to you? He hasn't shown anything to suggest he could be a reliable #2 WR, lol

Edited by NYRaider

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Let’s take out everyone’s #1 and see how that leaves them. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why did we keep 7 LB and cut Snowden?

Saw a tweet on X earlier that explained it by saying that the new kickoff rules had caused this.  Snowden isn't going to cover kicks.  Linebackers will.  Plus, AP is a former star at the position.  It kind of adds up.  I was one that wanted to keep Snowden, too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So our WR room looks like:

1. Adams
  2. Meyers
  3. Tucker
  4. Turner
  5. McAllister
  6. Keyton

I dig the youth and speed behind our big 2, but I think we need one more vet personally. Someone with size would be nice.

Looks about what I was expecting. 

Adams and Meyers are the top 2, Tucker will be WR3. Turner is good to back him up. McAllister is multi-functional but should primarily handle kick returns. Keyton is an upside guy. 

I, too, would like to add 1 more WR.