Ongoing Cutdown Day Moves

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Damn, was really high on him coming out.

He actually wasn't too bad if you completely ignore the penalties. He's been penalized at such a high rate, and at the worst times. Since 2020, he's 13th I think in terms of most penalties against CBs and 3rd in most defensive holding penalties.

Can I request you edit the OP with the names as they are posted? It's easily followed at 2 pages, but a lot of cuts incoming and it's going to be a pain to follow very soon.

I was a little suprised the Vikings cut both rookie RBS Mo Ibrahim and Dwayne McBride I had thought at least one would make it. Mo's issue was injury history as a prospect and Dwayne you kinda had to like him on tape more than a prospect profile if I remember right, but both had quite a few fans to not make a team (and a team that doesn't really have a great RB room at that).

Edited by Trojan

45 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Didn't they just sign him?

The bears cut and uncut Nathan Peterman like a hundred times per week 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Can I request you edit the OP with the names as they are posted? It's easily followed at 2 pages, but a lot of cuts incoming and it's going to be a pain to follow very soon.

Fair points. However I simply don't want to update the OP with hundreds of cuts every little while. Instead, I have added a link to an ongoing tracker: