2024-25 College Football Thread

thrILL!

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Is his teammate waving incomplete? LOL 

I think he was watching and had come to the sudden conclusion that flying had become real. 

That was football at the level of the thousandth percentile. What an impressive moment of skill, preparation and opportunity coming together. 

Edited by Uffdaswede
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The Robert Morris player is the defender in the play, so it was an interception rather than an incompletion (i.e. the normal thing a defender celebrates on a play) 

Look at the guy in the white jersey running in. When he jumps it looks like he moves his arms in an incomplete fashion.

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Look at the guy in the white jersey running in. When he jumps it looks like he moves his arms in an incomplete fashion.

I would assume most linebackers would assume their teammate made a great play to knock it down, rather than a once in a lifetime play on the ball.  So the immediate reaction makes sense.

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Florida State is hungover from missing out on the playoffs last year.

They are not good. I think they graduated 19 guys off that team and their QB is just awful. He's been awful everywhere he's been.