2024-25 College Prospect Watch

615finest

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Don't know why but your breakdown depressed me. lol

I don't like Milroe and I don't see him as a Cally QB.  
I think the Cally QB's just looking at play styles are Beck, Ewers and maybe Sanders.  Haven't seen much of Dart (Just youtube'd some clips, not a fan.)

I think Cally would want the more pocket passer that can move, opposed to an athletic freak playing QB. 

it's a weak QB class, that's why lol. i still think ward is the strongest of the bunch. ewers had/has a claim to it but the injury bug is a real concern with him. beck is just...fine, i guess, but doesn't jump off the screen to me. and yeah, milroe is a toolsy project who projects more as a jalen hurts type than anything. sanders i personally am really unimpressed by. if we think levis's pocket presence is bad....boy oh boy. miller moss can do some nice things but i think he's got physical limitations that will put him squarely in "nice backup" territory in the nfl.

It’s still too early to say much about the class yet. A lot of teams haven’t really been tested yet. Dart is about to go on a tough run, and Milroe and Beck will face each other next week. Ward doesn’t really have much on his schedule, but a long period of quality play could make him look legit. Allar will face tough defenses as well. Even Sanders could rehab his stock against K State, Okie State, and Utah.

To me, it feels like it will come down to Milroe, Dart, or Allar, as the “best” prospect, but who knows.

37 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It’s still too early to say much about the class yet. A lot of teams haven’t really been tested yet. Dart is about to go on a tough run, and Milroe and Beck will face each other next week. Ward doesn’t really have much on his schedule, but a long period of quality play could make him look legit. Allar will face tough defenses as well. Even Sanders could rehab his stock against K State, Okie State, and Utah.

To me, it feels like it will come down to Milroe, Dart, or Allar, as the “best” prospect, but who knows.

And we are going to pick the best of this bunch aren't we? :( 

Image result for sadness gif

• Like 1

Idk if I'll ever be able to get on the Sanders train. You can't openly mock your oline to the media no matter how bad they are. The whole team will turn on you in the NFL. 

Also I highly doubt the Titans are on his little "list" of teams he will be willing to play for.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Idk if I'll ever be able to get on the Sanders train. You can't openly mock your oline to the media no matter how bad they are. The whole team will turn on you in the NFL. 

Also I highly doubt the Titans are on his little "list" of teams he will be willing to play for.

His footwork looks bad. I've never been a big fan of his arm strength but it gets the job done. 

He needs to clean up fundamentals, in my opinion. I'd take him over any of the other guys. But that's not saying much. 

I want star power at the QB spot but I'm not a fan of his approach to it. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

His footwork looks bad. I've never been a big fan of his arm strength but it gets the job done. 

He needs to clean up fundamentals, in my opinion. I'd take him over any of the other guys. But that's not saying much. 

I want star power at the QB spot but I'm not a fan of his approach to it. 

Would be exciting at least for sure. Either in a good or bad way lol do love me some Travis Hunter though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Would be exciting at least for sure. Either in a good or bad way lol do love me some Travis Hunter though.

I dig deeper and I can see why I liked him a lot last year.  

He would be my QB1 even with his flaws. 

Sanders and Hunter combo somehow would be a dream come true. 

It's hard for me to see us getting Hunter.  He's likely a high pick, and if we have a high pick, chances are we're using it on a replacement QB.

Hunter is talented, but he ain't playing both ways in the NFL, and he'd take seasoning at either position.  We'll have a need at WR, and a need at DB, but I think we'll have bigger needs to address.  Even if we're not high enough to grab a QB, how do we pass on a right tackle?  And if the good tackles are gone, it's hard to see us not trading down.  The OL situation can't go unaddressed any longer.

Maybe it's a good tackle class, but taking a corner or receiver with a high first and just hoping an OL is there and worth it in the second is just too risky imo.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

It's hard for me to see us getting Hunter.  He's likely a high pick, and if we have a high pick, chances are we're using it on a replacement QB.

Hunter is talented, but he ain't playing both ways in the NFL, and he'd take seasoning at either position.  We'll have a need at WR, and a need at DB, but I think we'll have bigger needs to address.  Even if we're not high enough to grab a QB, how do we pass on a right tackle?  And if the good tackles are gone, it's hard to see us not trading down.  The OL situation can't go unaddressed any longer.

Maybe it's a good tackle class, but taking a corner or receiver with a high first and just hoping an OL is there and worth it in the second is just too risky imo.

Yep, if we're top 10 and we can't grab a QB or just aren't sold on any of them, I don't see how we pass on the best available tackle. I haven't watched a ton of film on those guys yet, but I do like Kelvin Banks Jr. quite a bit so far. I did notice that the free agency RT class right now for next year is leaving a lot to be desired, so unless a good vet is a cap casualty, I'd imagine we'd be forced to go back to the draft to find our answer there.

34 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yep, if we're top 10 and we can't grab a QB or just aren't sold on any of them, I don't see how we pass on the best available tackle. I haven't watched a ton of film on those guys yet, but I do like Kelvin Banks Jr. quite a bit so far. I did notice that the free agency RT class right now for next year is leaving a lot to be desired, so unless a good vet is a cap casualty, I'd imagine we'd be forced to go back to the draft to find our answer there.

I've been eager to watch him.  Will Campbell is not it.

Marques Cox has been the most impressive OT this season for me.  Great natural anchor, long legs, and good at climbing to the next level, but susceptible to swipes, especially in pass blocking, and not the best mover in space.  Excellent run blocker, and probably has some upside left on him as well.

Against SC, he looked much, much better than Campbell.  Not a blue chipper, though.