Opening Night GDT 9/5: Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

Just now, Chiefer said:

Eh I don’t like rolling the dice with Lamar. Never know when he just makes a big play. 

must be too windy for Butker 

Lamar is incapable of making big plays unless it's with his legs. He doesn't have the OL to give him time for deep shots and he doesn't have the accuracy for deep shots anyways.

This game is over.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m resisting the urge to ask if Deebo gets 900+ receiving yards for the second time ever this year because we are friends.

He's hurt at least once a year and his game is predicated on what he does with the ball.  The lack of bulk numbers doesn't really bother me.

Aiyuk is tiers above deebo as an actual receiver.  But with the ball in his hand? Deebo is elite 

Jackson another whiff on a screen pass lol

Hey Harbaugh, you realize you can call other plays, right? Some of the worst play-calling I've seen in a long time. Why did they abandon the run almost from the start? 

Just now, bomont said:

Jackson another whiff on a screen pass lol

Hey Harbaugh, you realize you can call other plays, right? Some of the worst play-calling I've seen in a long time. Why did they abandon the run almost from the start? 

The RBs have 13 carries for 43 yards.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's hurt at least once a year and his game is predicated on what he does with the ball.  The lack of bulk numbers doesn't really bother me.

Aiyuk is tiers above deebo as an actual receiver.  But with the ball in his hand? Deebo is elite 

Well it’s a good thing I didn’t make that joke then isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Eh I don’t like rolling the dice with Lamar. Never know when he just makes a big play. 

must be too windy for Butker 

10 point game.  kicking a FG makes in 13 which is still a 2 score game.  

Risk of missing and giving the short field vs a good punt pins them inside the 10

punt wasn't good