Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

7 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

It's strange how the NFL wants to increase their market size by playing games in foreign countries, but at the same time, they limit their US fans from being able to see the games unless they agree to sign up for another pay service to watch just a handful of them.  Their greed just never seems to have a limit.  Sorry NFL, but I'm not signing up for Peacock.

I dislike the inconvenience too, but I don’t see why they’d sell off [whatever games they’ve sold off] for less money if the streaming services are going to pay more.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Here's to a Injury Free Game,  let the cards fall where they may. 

No matter how this game goes, it's not the end of the world the media will undoubtedly make it out to be for either team. 

This is trash. No one wants injuries obviously. Go Eagles.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Here's to a Injury Free Game,  let the cards fall where they may. 

No matter how this game goes, it's not the end of the world the media will undoubtedly make it out to be for either team

Soon, either Jordan Love or Jalen Hurts will join Lamar Jackson in the conversation of whether they are fit to be labeled a franchise QB or be rostered by an NFL team or have a right to exist in society.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, malak1 said:

This is trash. No one wants injuries obviously. Go Eagles.

Why is this trash? It's the truth. 

Eagles blowout Packers, instant hype, SB Contender yet again, hirings helped, Packers were overrated.

Packers blowout Eagles, The collapse is still in effect, Hirings still suck, fire Sirianni.  

Close completive game W/L by the Eagles, same narrative applies for Eagles. 

Like the Ravens last night, this game Win or Lose isn't the end all be all for the season. Potential determining factor come playoffs,  absolutely 100 %

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Soko said:

I dislike the inconvenience too, but I don’t see why they’d sell off [whatever games they’ve sold off] for less money if the streaming services are going to pay more.

That seems like a shortsighted way of looking at things.  Sure, they may be able to pick a few extra bucks from the streaming services, but how many long term fans are they eventually going to turn off by doing that to them.  I like the NFL, but eventually it just gets to be too much.

I normally pay $100/year for NFL+, but they won't even let me see the game on that, unless I want to watch a 3 hour game on a 3" cell phone screen.  It gets ridiculous after a while. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

That seems like a shortsighted way of looking at things.  Sure, they may be able to pick a few extra bucks from the streaming services, but how many long term fans are they eventually going to turn off by doing that to them.  

They made $110M from selling the WC game last year. Peacock saw a nearly 10% increase in their user base from it. The NFL’s a business and business is good, they’re gonna follow the money. Don’t hate the player, they don’t owe us anything. 

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

I'm listening on Westwood One. I'm not giving Peacock a nickel of money 

Make an instant cart account and sign up for the free trial for the + account (obviously make sure to cancel the free trial after you watch the game), then activate your Peacock account on there and you get it for free.