Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So assuming that you are indeed scum, and you likely used some wifom here, pats or ted is mafia with you?

I don't think mafia is teamed up at this point. 1 werewolf, 1 other stuff (Predator), maybe 5 civs left. I may be wrong though

Night time might be a bit hit or miss tonight... I’ll be out grabbing drinks with a friend I didn’t know would be in town. Sorry about that.

Ill still try to call it as close to 11pm as I can but there might be an extended break between calling night and the writeups tonight. 

Votes:

Raves - touch (98), whicker (98), touch (99)

KSJ - whicker (98), touch (102)

Famous - whicker (99), ksj (101)

ted - untouch (100)

untouch - famous (100), ksj (101), Pats (103)

VC:

3 touch - raves, ted, ksj

1 ksj -famous

1 Pats - untouch

Going to sleep. Still going with touch. I'll detail that a bit.

He skated by the first couple of days before making a push against Rags, which was really a hard push, and I think he thought Rags was a civ special and that he could get his way out of it by convincing 2 or 3 people with others following those on a BW. That'd be why he exchanged a lot with Whicker and Malf last day, and that's what he's doing right now with KSJ and Whicker. That's a bit how he played in the cult mafia when we were together. 

Of course, I could be wrong, and I don't think anyone can be considered inno aside from Whicker right now. I have a strong civ read on Raves since the beginning but that's about it. But you, imho, there's no better argument to vote for KSJ, Famous or Pats than for touch at this point.

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Going to sleep. Still going with touch. I'll detail that a bit.

He skated by the first couple of days before making a push against Rags, which was really a hard push, and I think he thought Rags was a civ special and that he could get his way out of it by convincing 2 or 3 people with others following those on a BW. That'd be why he exchanged a lot with Whicker and Malf last day, and that's what he's doing right now with KSJ and Whicker. That's a bit how he played in the cult mafia when we were together. 

Of course, I could be wrong, and I don't think anyone can be considered inno aside from Whicker right now. I have a strong civ read on Raves since the beginning but that's about it. But you, imho, there's no better argument to vote for KSJ, Famous or Pats than for touch at this point.

I still like ksj, but for now I'm going with touch 

I'll be honest, Touch's play towards the beginning of the game made me skeptical. He rarely posted and pretty much tried his best to stay out of all the commotion. Lately though, his posting has picked up.

Part of me likes the touch vote because I think he's been sketchy at times, however I'm not sure I like how quickly some others are jumping on the BW.

Need to go back and do some re-reading.

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Right now I think FJ is mafia. I don't feel like he's really scum hunted.

Plus, night one, he voted Pats into the tie with Bucs.

Night two he was 4th on the bucs train.

Nights three and four he was third to jump on the Rags, ET lynch.

But. I'm voting Pats right now. His voting and posting has been just as unhelpful. Plus this is pretty convenient thing to post after a night when there was three deaths plus the lynch...

I want to come back to this, because I find it odd that KSJ would go over three specific points, that actually make sense, in thinking that FJ was mafia, and then immediately not vote for him, with his reasoning being that I didn't get a vote in the night before so he's going with me instead.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I want to come back to this, because I find it odd that KSJ would go over three specific points, that actually make sense, in thinking that FJ was mafia, and then immediately not vote for him, with his reasoning being that I didn't get a vote in the night before so he's going with me instead.

No one has shown any interest in a FJ lynch. And it wasn't because you didn't vote. It was because you made it a point to make sure we all knew that you weren't around at night. A night in which there was three extra deaths.

34 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@Whicker as the only cleared person, what are your thoughts at this point?

I don't know about Touch. I've said before that I feel like this is Touch's civ game. His "tell" on Rags seems like a legit mistake. I went back through during that bit and Rag's really did say "morning all" in all of his civ games and not in his scum games. I feel like scum wouldn't even bother to notice such a thing and would find other ways to eliminate the strong players. At the same time, people are saying that it was a way for him to get rid of a civ special, but at that time there would be no way for mafia to know that Rags was a civ special. Also, something just feels different about Touch's reactions. In the past when he's been the main one on the chopping block he's been a complete jerk to those voting for him and insulting their reading ability and such.

If Touch is scum then he has done a fantastic job of changing his game from the top to the bottom. That by itself gives me pause since I know Touch would be capable, but I do feel like after seven games of being scum and having similar reactions, it would be very hard for that personality to not show through at some point here.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I don't know about Touch. I've said before that I feel like this is Touch's civ game. His "tell" on Rags seems like a legit mistake. I went back through during that bit and Rag's really did say "morning all" in all of his civ games and not in his scum games. I feel like scum wouldn't even bother to notice such a thing and would find other ways to eliminate the strong players. At the same time, people are saying that it was a way for him to get rid of a civ special, but at that time there would be no way for mafia to know that Rags was a civ special. Also, something just feels different about Touch's reactions. In the past when he's been the main one on the chopping block he's been a complete jerk to those voting for him and insulting their reading ability and such.

If Touch is scum then he has done a fantastic job of changing his game from the top to the bottom. That by itself gives me pause since I know Touch would be capable, but I do feel like after seven games of being scum and having similar reactions, it would be very hard for that personality to not show through at some point here.

Makes sense.

So between Famous, Pats, Ted, and Raves, who do you think is most likely mafia?

Archived