Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

The group surrounded @bucsfan333. He was much more handsome than they expected. And he was wearing a suit and tie. What the hell? Some dude is wandering around the forest in the snow in a suit and tie, in the middle of the night in a snowstorm? With some beast ripping through the forest snatching up kids? This doesn’t make sense. The group decided they should kill him just to be safe. They held him down and beat him about the head and neck, and left him to die face-down in the snow.

The Cops radio squawked when Dispatch called in. He jumped and turned it down, it was cutting in and out. “Hey did you get that last mes-**************- the murders up in Rivertown? ************ Captain says we might be dealing with a ser-**************. I know you’re busy up i-********** but when you get back I want you to look at this. If there a guy goin-*************** that should be our top priority.”

The dispatcher put down clicked her microphone off and put on her coat to go outside for a smoke break. She opened the door and was torn to shreds by a giant wolf. @jfinley88 is dead. He was the Dispatcher.

After the group had left the gruesome scene of @bucsfan333 death, he saw his opportunity to escape. He stood up, his wounds healed instantly and his broken bones grew back together. He disappeared into the night. @bucsfan333 is still alive.

Archived