Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

The only worry I have is Bucs is playing the exact same way I did as the mafia member who couldnt die...I admitted to being mafia to get town to waste another lynch

I'm also playing exactly as I did when I was falsely accused of being a cult leader in mascot mafia. *shrugs*

Sucks to get a cool role and get lynched N1 on a last second bandwagon when I'm sleeping. But oh well.

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. Nothing like that was revealed in the write up. ET is mafia or other and we can more than likely lynch him. Yes, bucs is confirmed mafia or other. But based on what we saw, we don't know if he can be lynched. Go for the more sure thing in ET and take that role off the board.

I’m with you that I don’t trust ET but I don’t think it’s as simple of a read as that. Common knowledge tells me that wolves very rarely travel alone, so the mention of a pack isn’t that far fetched.

also, although ET isn’t a very strong player he’s not dumb either. I don’t see him making that mistake.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m with you that I don’t trust ET but I don’t think it’s as simple of a read as that. Common knowledge tells me that wolves very rarely travel alone, so the mention of a pack isn’t that far fetched.

also, although ET isn’t a very strong player he’s not dumb either. I don’t see him making that mistake.

This doesn't look good tbh

Saying you don't trust him. Then trying to explain why he could be innocent. Then saying ET isn't a strong player nor dumb...

Are you in the wolfpack too?

15 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. Nothing like that was revealed in the write up. ET is mafia or other and we can more than likely lynch him. Yes, bucs is confirmed mafia or other. But based on what we saw, we don't know if he can be lynched. Go for the more sure thing in ET and take that role off the board.

I'm with you man.

But Bucs first

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm also playing exactly as I did when I was falsely accused of being a cult leader in mascot mafia. *shrugs*

Sucks to get a cool role and get lynched N1 on a last second bandwagon when I'm sleeping. But oh well.

My bad

16 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Saying you don't trust him. Then trying to explain why he could be innocent. Then saying ET isn't a strong player nor dumb...

Right, I’m saying I don’t trust him cause I don’t (refer to my posts earlier). He’s not an overly strong player but he’s not dumb enough to make a blatant mistake.

what don’t you follow?

31 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The fact that no one else is going for ET disturbs me. He straight up said there was a wolfpack. 

I can't believe I actually have to humor this nonsense...

19 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

With the way the write up is written, bucs isn't likely to be a wolf unless there's a pack. 

First time the idea is mentioned.

19 hours ago, MathMan said:

Their is probably a pack of werewolves.

Werewolves are the mafia.

Hermit is the Other 

2nd time it's mentioned.

After reading these two, I went along with the vernacular. Especially after reading Malf's statement, I created my theory and posted accordingly. 

I like to think I've played this game long enough and savvy enough to not make a basic scumslip like this. But if this is going to be your rationale, knock yourself out. I'm actually trying to locate actual leads, not simple minded semantics.

You keep playing checkers, little boy. Some of us will keep looking for Mafia. (Is that better?)

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Oof. Are your arms sore? I mean... With all the reaching you're doing. What about your back?

Archived