Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think the Rags vote is a little too easy here.

What do people think about Mookie?

Out of everyone who plays mafia, Bucs is the most into WIFOM and likes to buss a fellow mafia who isn't going to be the lynch.

It would not surprise me if one of the ones he was pushing (Mookie or Ted) came back red.

Too easy? There’s 4 votes on him..

13 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ragnarok, he knows why. 

Here's my theory

Bucs death affected the balance of the mafia (vampires vs werewolves vs civs possibly) and Dome decided to split the werewolves (hence the animal fight in the writeup). I was looking for a change in voting patterns or sudden accusations to see if maybe a werewolf turned against another. And, out of nowhere basically, untouch calls out Rags. Willing to see how this goes

Bucs, MD4L and Whicker are other potential suspects to me imho. I have no idea how to read the 4 people I haven't played with very much (LTBF, Jameis, Raves and Stallyns), but Stallyns is another guy I could suspect at this point.

26 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

What's up with you guys (+Malf early D2, too lazy to go back and quote it) wanting people to claim power civ roles. 

First of all, I'm not asking for a direct claim. You can discretely allude to having knowledge without claiming. We all know Ragnarok hates claiming, but yet when he thought he had extra knowledge in Bucs' game he made it very clear.

Secondly, if you have a hard guilty on someone, I feel like you should claim. I would gladly trade a town for mafia at any point and that's not even taking into account possible protections.

Third, Touch is trying to wagon Rags because he thinks his "morning all" is a tell. I don't believe that it is. I have a civ lean on Rags because of the Bucs wagon and I'm not sensing the same bit of manipulation from him like I sensed last game. Someone already asked Touch directly for his reason and he refused to add anything beyond that. I was trying to say I'm not going to go along with this lynch unless he's trying to allude to extra knowledge.

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Here's my theory

Bucs death affected the balance of the mafia (vampires vs werewolves vs civs possibly) and Dome decided to split the werewolves (hence the animal fight in the writeup). I was looking for a change in voting patterns or sudden accusations to see if maybe a werewolf turned against another. And, out of nowhere basically, untouch calls out Rags. Willing to see how this goes

Bucs, MD4L and Whicker are other potential suspects to me imho. I have no idea how to read the 4 people I haven't played with very much (LTBF, Jameis, Raves and Stallyns), but Stallyns is another guy I could suspect at this point.

I was in the Violent Mafia game with you... I was Lynched D1 as an other, and then was hit N5 by bcb after taking over for Gman on D5.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Here's my theory

I seriously doubt Bucs is still a potential suspect for you.

I also don't really buy this theory. I really don't know if a host would mess with the setup like this just because of a mafia death.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I was in the Violent Mafia game with you... I was Lynched D1 as an other, and then was hit N5 by bcb after taking over for Gman on D5.

Yeah but since you were lynched D1 and I was hit N5 I believe we didn't end up playing a lot together in that game.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

First of all, I'm not asking for a direct claim. You can discretely allude to having knowledge without claiming. We all know Ragnarok hates claiming, but yet when he thought he had extra knowledge in Bucs' game he made it very clear.

Secondly, if you have a hard guilty on someone, I feel like you should claim. I would gladly trade a town for mafia at any point and that's not even taking into account possible protections.

Third, Touch is trying to wagon Rags because he thinks his "morning all" is a tell. I don't believe that it is. I have a civ lean on Rags because of the Bucs wagon and I'm not sensing the same bit of manipulation from him like I sensed last game. Someone already asked Touch directly for his reason and he refused to add anything beyond that. I was trying to say I'm not going to go along with this lynch unless he's trying to allude to extra knowledge.

I gave my read and his reaction sealed it for me. Something I’ve already stated....

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Yeah but since you were lynched D1 and I was hit N5 I believe we didn't end up playing a lot together in that game.

Not much.  But just pointing out we had play a little.  It's definitely hard to get a read on people you hadn't played with, but that's part of why I feel like I have such a strong read on Math.  I pointed out his behavior and how I wasn't sure if it was his normal behavior and he straight jumps on me with "Well maybe the mafia told you it's not my normal style" only for me to leave it alone and him not to jump on the fact I didn't bother asnwering as though he already knew I wasn't mafia.  Then you add in the fact that he left me alone for the longest time then called me mafia again and then quickly jumped wagon again.  Either way I don't htink he's actually providing anything useful and should go.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I seriously doubt Bucs is still a potential suspect for you.

I also don't really buy this theory. I really don't know if a host would mess with the setup like this just because of a mafia death.

meant KSJ sorry.

You may be right, but that's the best explanation I have for this animal fight write up.

12 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Here's my theory

ummm... what?

Archived