Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I honestly thought your "I'm going on a hunch" note about Rag was WIFOM and you had investigated him - you didn't.

Tell me why you shouldn't be voted for.

With how confident touch was I thought surely he had investigated him, I guess not. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Cause I’m a good guy 

Really? Going Serpico on one of our better players, a passive civ special on nothing more than a hunch and a prayer? That's good to you?

Touch

No more early night please....wasn't able to even log on until after night started.

Nice to take down a werewolf but man town is dropping like flies.

One thing I'm not sure of from the reading, so was Mookie the one that took out the werewolf with the silver bullet before being killed?

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Malf

Seems like we are working towards that progression

So you're just following what the crowd is doing?

Haven't been very active, haven't really come up with any original points, just seem to be floating through, keeping out of the way and trying to "go with the flow".

pretty scummy behavior

Votes:

math - ted (73)

raves - math (73)

ksj - math (74)

ted - untouch (74)

et - ted (75), touch (76)

famous - untouch (75)

pats - touch (76)

LTBF - malf - (76)

VC:

4 untouch - ted, famous, ET, pats

3 math - raves, ksj, LTBF

1 ted - math

@stallyns vote today or be killed.

25 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So you're just following what the crowd is doing?

Haven't been very active, haven't really come up with any original points, just seem to be floating through, keeping out of the way and trying to "go with the flow".

pretty scummy behavior

Pretty sure your vote went with the crowd on the leading vote getter.

But hey, lots not lynch the guy who mentioned a wolfpack before it was revealed in the write up...

Still Malf

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Pretty sure your vote went with the crowd on the leading vote getter.

But hey, lots not lynch the guy who mentioned a wolfpack before it was revealed in the write up...

Still Malf

My vote was in direct response to something touch said, I showed my reasoning.

LTBF just pops in here and there, and he even admitted to just going with the flow by stating "seems like we are working towards that progression".

His only reasoning was, well others are doing it, which makes me question his intentions.

Malf has been very active, but I'm honestly not familiar with his usual playing style. Is he always this aggressive when he's scum, or always aggressive in general?

6 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

My vote was in direct response to something touch said, I showed my reasoning.

LTBF just pops in here and there, and he even admitted to just going with the flow by stating "seems like we are working towards that progression".

His only reasoning was, well others are doing it, which makes me question his intentions.

Malf has been very active, but I'm honestly not familiar with his usual playing style. Is he always this aggressive when he's scum, or always aggressive in general?

I don't disagree on LTBF.

Malf is always aggressive. But currently he's too aggressive and playing more like mafia malf with his accusations and discussion of others.

15 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't disagree on LTBF.

Malf is always aggressive. But currently he's too aggressive and playing more like mafia malf with his accusations and discussion of others.

gotcha, i'm still trying to catch up from not being able to sign in until after night started, still have some reading to do

Archived