Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Sorry I didn’t make it on yesterday, this cold weather beat the h-e-sticks out of me. I came home from work and NyQuil’d myself.

@Raves I can promise you I’m not worth a lynch. Investigate me, force the vamps/wolves to hit me. Chance they fail, or not.

If any teenager has a hit don’t do it. You could fail. 

Touch

just for the moment until I figure this out 

4 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Sorry I didn’t make it on yesterday, this cold weather beat the h-e-sticks out of me. I came home from work and NyQuil’d myself.

@Raves I can promise you I’m not worth a lynch. Investigate me, force the vamps/wolves to hit me. Chance they fail, or not.

Touch

You were a better lynch if you were about to get modkilled than an unsure commodity IMO but that's about all I was going to go for immediately.

15 minutes ago, stallyns said:

Touch

So what makes you come in and place that vote?

On 12/26/2017 at 2:45 PM, Whicker said:
On 12/26/2017 at 1:58 PM, MathMan said:

MD4L has been fairly active. Do you really believe what you are posting, tk3?
Or are you just trying to discredit his vote.

I think there's another reason that MD4L's vote switch was suspicious. Can anyone spot it?

I spotted it.

MD4L

On 12/26/2017 at 2:42 PM, MathMan said:

MD4L

On 12/26/2017 at 2:54 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Care to share with the class?

Ksjs response to my initial grilling of md4l is suspect to me.

He does later vote him, but ksj is the bussing kind of guy

Also, go back to page 22 or so.

Their are a LOT of what seems like scum-town interactions between md4l and folks. Md4l appears to be legitimately trying to get folks to not vote for him. I think most of md4ls interactions are with civs.

I didnt see an interaction with ksj, even though ksj voted him, which means that md4l wasnt fighting for ksjs vote.

Ksj is my current best bet for mafia who is laying low.

Votes:

math - ted (73), LTBF (78), ET (78), touch (78), et, touch, LTBF 

raves - math (73)

ksj - math (74)

ted - untouch (74), math

et - ted (75), touch (76)

famous - untouch (75)

pats - touch (76)

LTBF - malf - (76)

Wicker - LTBF 

Touch - LTBF, pats

Stallyns - touch

VC:

4 untouch - famous, ET, pats, stallyns

4 math - raves, ksj, LTBF, ted

1 LTBF - whicker

1 pats - touch

1 ksj - math

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Also, go back to page 22 or so.

Their are a LOT of what seems like scum-town interactions between md4l and folks. Md4l appears to be legitimately trying to get folks to not vote for him. I think most of md4ls interactions are with civs.

I didnt see an interaction with ksj, even though ksj voted him, which means that md4l wasnt fighting for ksjs vote.

Ksj is my current best bet for mafia who is laying low.

Without saying much I think KSJ was investigated.

4 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'e been posted so not lurking

You've only been posting when people have mentioned you though. And rather quickly at that. I feel like that's worse than not posting because you're not checking in often. As I've said before if you're town then it's time to help town. Who do you town read? Who do you think is scum outside of Malf?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You've only been posting when people have mentioned you though. And rather quickly at that. I feel like that's worse than not posting because you're not checking in often. As I've said before if you're town then it's time to help town. Who do you town read? Who do you think is scum outside of Malf?

I think Pats, Touch, and possible FJ are the other scum. I still think Pats and FJ  are working together in some way. I think Raves is an other. 

Whicker I think is town along with Ted I think.

Not sure on the rest. 

Archived