The Good the Bad the Loss

NickButera

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

OL sucked yesterday as a whole, especially the IOL. Munford was a bright spot. Whitehair was bad. James was good last year but was bad.

I think there is a chance that JPJ and Glaze are starting by the end of the year.

So tired of kolt and I know y’all hate when I say that but he’s been getting weak last 2 years. Imo oline plays better without him

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

OL sucked yesterday as a whole, especially the IOL. Munford was a bright spot. Whitehair was bad. James was good last year but was bad.

I think there is a chance that JPJ and Glaze are starting by the end of the year.

There better be a chance that JPJ starting next week. The problem is just looking at that line is very undersized inside

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He struggles vs premium guys

But on the flip side its crazy how mumford owns Mack and bosa tho

Don't most Oline struggle against premium guys though, hence why they're premium??

You know I'm a Kolton supporter but he was rusty today for sure, if he struggles next week I'll start getting concerned but I think he'll be OK. First week back against Mack and Bosa is no joke.........

Maybe it's like boxing where styles make fights? I played DE and LB and used to love going up against the big, lumbering guys as I could get underneath them and be too fast and aggressive for them, the smaller, nimbler guys always gave me trouble, obviously at a much more sedate level 😁 but I think it may apply here!

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Don't most Oline struggle against premium guys though, hence why they're premium??

You know I'm a Kolton supporter but he was rusty today for sure, if he struggles next week I'll start getting concerned but I think he'll be OK. First week back against Mack and Bosa is no joke.........

Maybe it's like boxing where styles make fights? I played DE and LB and used to love going up against the big, lumbering guys as I could get underneath them and be too fast and aggressive for them, the smaller, nimbler guys always gave me trouble, obviously at a much more sedate level 😁 but I think it may apply here!

Why mumford not struggling? even going back to last year tho even vs premium guys?

On 9/8/2024 at 6:56 PM, NickButera said:

In other news, we're about to to be evacuated due to a massive fire here in northern NV. 

I suppose I should have just grabbed a chair and a beer and went outside. Would have been a much more entertaining fire to watch

You were destined to live in the midwest. My wife and I definitely sat at our front door and watched a tornado go through our neighborhood a few years ago. The memes are real lol

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You were destined to live in the midwest. My wife and I definitely sat at our front door and watched a tornado go through our neighborhood a few years ago. The memes are real lol

I see your tornado and raise you a Firenado we saw a few years back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Shocked 12 isn't higher...

It was curious to say the least. All that hyping up and what appeared to be a clear direction chosen where 12 would be used more than any other formation only to abandon it when the bullets fly…

A lot of confusing choices during that game I have to say

• Like 1