Week 2: Colts at Packers - The Malik Willis Show

packfanfb

51 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -  Former Titans OT Taylor Lewan in this show: "I like Malik Willis. He's a good human being, always has a smile on his face when you see him in the locker room. Guy doesn't really know ball unfortunately ... the thing about Malik is when it comes to checks, cans, anything oppo, he has a tough time seeing safeties, he has a tough time seeing where blitzes are coming from and Matt LaFleur running a very similar offense to what Arthur Smith ran in Tennessee, I don't see LaFleur making such a dramatic change where it's like, hey, we're doing Day 1 installs for this guy."

Packers gonna Tebow out a win 🙏

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leader said:

Matt Schneidman -  Former Titans OT Taylor Lewan in this show: "I like Malik Willis. He's a good human being, always has a smile on his face when you see him in the locker room. Guy doesn't really know ball unfortunately ... the thing about Malik is when it comes to checks, cans, anything oppo, he has a tough time seeing safeties, he has a tough time seeing where blitzes are coming from and Matt LaFleur running a very similar offense to what Arthur Smith ran in Tennessee, I don't see LaFleur making such a dramatic change where it's like, hey, we're doing Day 1 installs for this guy."

Hoping Willis plays well, but he shown nothing in his past to make me believe he will. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

Seems as though Mosby is ahead of Cox on the depth chart. Dillard, really must be bad if he can be active with our lack of depth on the 0-line. He's 10th on a pretty weak depth chart. 

I'd hoped Cox could bring his wild man attitude to our defense after we drafted him....but apparently he's just not good enough to get on the field regularly.

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Seems as though Mosby is ahead of Cox on the depth chart. Dillard, really must be bad if he can be active with our lack of depth on the 0-line. He's 10th on a pretty weak depth chart. 

I guess it is not a dire need at this point.  But what good are Dillard and Cox as healthy scratches? Seems like kind of a waste to me

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Hoping Willis plays well, but he shown nothing in his past to make me believe he will. 

The players around him are going to have to step up.  The running game and defense need to come to play.   I dont think he'll throw that much but Watson, Doubs and Wicks can't play like they did last week.