Week 2: Colts at Packers - The Malik Willis Show

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

To the guy in the 3rd row of the endzone. No way I'm putting this game in WIllis' hands. 

to piggyback a little, you only put the game in his hands when you absolutely have to.  We have a two score lead at halftime.  Continue to shorten the game.  We aren't likely to win a shootout with Willis, so don't get into one.  No need to force the issue when they can't stop the run, or haven't taken advantage when they have.  

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

I like how MLF has let his nuts hang. He said **** it we can run. Stop us. Ive got no qualms here.

It helps that we’re playing the Colts and basically none of the other 30 teams who have shown to be better vs the run. Got to keep it up. Will be a different 2nd half if IND can score to open. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

It helps that we’re playing the Colts and basically none of the other 30 teams who have shown to be better vs the run. Got to keep it up. Will be a different 2nd half if IND can score to open. 

Would it be different? For sure. But i think we can the ball damn well.

Theres some disrespect to Colts O in this playcalling.

Edited by HighCalebR