Los Angeles Rams over Arizona (H)
Pittsburgh over Denver (H)
Kansas City (H) over Cincinnati  
Houston (H) over Chicago (SNF) 
Philadelphia (H) over Atlanta

Week 2 Results:     8 - 8
Season Total    :   19 - 13

Edited by Leader

Well, oddly enough yahoo sports had some odd favorites in week 2, but here's my take

Thursday Night:

Buffalo W Miami L - possible the Dolphins flip the script, but Buffalo has just taken too many of the last few meetings and I don't think that's going to change here

Sunday:

Us W Colts L - I'm probably way off here and probably not going to like the results, but what can I say?  Too much the eternal optimist, plus I'm sick of losing to these guys.

49ers L Vikings W - A game the 49ers should win, but they have stunk up in Minny and likely continue the trend of the home team winning in the series

Chargers W Panthers L - Obviously

Lions W Bucs L - unchanged from last year

Saints W Cowboys L - 50-50 and maybe not, but even if it was simply the lousy Panthers the Saints beat last week, they still rolled em like it was 2009.  Also, they been on a hot streak going into last year, and I think the Cowboys are going to have their hands much fuller in this one than they think.

Ravens W Raiders L - Lamar goes on a tear here

Commanders W Giants L - Another 50-50 game that usually has favored the Giants.  But I think the new upstart Commanders team could be ready for a breakout game here.

Jaguars W Browns L - Somewhat of an ugly defensive struggle I think we're going to see here.  Neither team is going to look good, and for the Jags, no lead is safe not even against the awful DeShaun Watson after last week.  But, I think Trevor Lawrence and company win this one something like 9-7 in the end.

Jets W Titans L - Rodgers is still standing and NY should get the bounce back W here

Seahawks W Patriots L - Patriots win last week proves to be nothing more than one huge fluke, and Seattle dominates them 31-10 on the field

Rams W Cardinals L - Actually did see one site favoring Arizona by 1 here.  No question the Cardinals have looked sharper with Murray back and his new weapons, and the Rams may get a tighter contest than they anticipate.  But I think they win again as usual.

Broncos W Steelers L - Broncos looking to give Nix his first win at home and remind everyone why they abandoned Russell Wilson.  Steelers won't win both opening road games and Denver is not Atlanta.

Chiefs W Bengals L - KC will once again underestimate the Bengals and be given a big scare with the game being taken down to the wire and possibly going into OT.  But Cincy will manage to screw up one play that allows the Chiefs to pull it out in the end.

Texans W Bears L - Bears defense and special teams won't be able to bail out Calebb Williams and his junk play this time

Eagles W Falcons L - Going to go pretty bad for ATL here as they go to 0-2 and the calls for Penix to start get louder

Edited by LLcheesehead12

- Reason I went with MIA over BUF is an unresearched thought that BUF has a bad W-L record in MIA.

- NOLA over DAL? 50/50? You must know something about NOLA that I dont.

- You're probably right about NE. I'm hoping (against hope...) they may actually be competitive this year. Still...cant pick them yet.

@LLcheesehead12

Edited by Leader

3 hours ago, Leader said:

- Reason I went with MIA over BUF is an unresearched thought that BUF has a bad W-L record in MIA.

- NOLA over DAL? 50/50? You must know something about NOLA that I dont.

- You're probably right about NE. I'm hoping (against hope...) they may actually be competitive this year. Still...cant pick them yet.

@LLcheesehead12

Won 5 of their last 6 going back to last year and 40 plus points in their last two games.

Hard to say what's going to happen here, but they aren't the Browns.  Granted the Cowboys aren't the Falcons or Panthers either, but I still say the Saints are going to give them a run for it this Sunday.

And hell ******* no to the Patriots being competitive at all.  After 20 years and 6 SB wins, I hope the Bills, Dolphins and Jets all kick them around like tin cans for the next 20 plus years.

Edited by LLcheesehead12

8 hours ago, Leader said:

Yup. Buffalo's kicked their *** both home and away. Changing my pick.

Ummm the response there was about the Saints, I was referencing their 4-1 finish to 2023 and their week 1 win.

On the Dolphins-Bills, I wouldn't say Buffalo is a lock by any means, but so far aside from that crazy Trent Sherfield accidental butt block play back in 2021 or whenever it was that also had Ken Dorsey going ballistic, it's pretty much been the Bills over them just as it's been the 49ers over the Rams.  Tua just doesn't seem to ever have these guys figured out.

Actually decided I had to change a pick, and it sucks but I get the feeling the Vikings come out the winners this Sunday.  And not because I think they're a "great team", but because the 49ers have stunk the hell up in Minny and haven't won there since 1992, the final year Joe Montana was there.  Could end up being different, but so far the away team has been the loser in the last several meetings.

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not a good look for Dubose...

5 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Someone just beat me to it, but yeah feeling better about cutting Dubose now

What did he do? Bit surprised he's active and playing. 

Edited by Old Guy