Week 2: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Rams just got smoked 41-10 to the Cards homie. 

Watch the Cards run all over the Niners when they play lol! This Niners defense is worse than last years unit and Brock Purdy can't carry the offense. Just a complete waste of an all in season and next year Brock gets to be over paid and take up all the salary cap room and it's all downhill lol! But we still have the consolation prizes from the Shannahan era postseason failures to fall back on lol!

Look at the CPOE number here. This is why I am not as down on Brock's performance as others. Dude made so many good throws and there just isn't much separation out there. This is why I have suggested playing Cowing and having another receiver that can separate and has the speed threat factor. Everything is so tight right now and nothing is coming easy. All you have to do is press Aiyuk and put a safety over the top and the offense is not the same. Kyle needs to adjust his route concepts a bit and realize how teams are defending this offense. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Look at the CPOE number here. This is why I am not as down on Brock's performance as others. Dude made so many good throws and there just isn't much separation out there. This is why I have suggested playing Cowing and having another receiver that can separate and has the speed threat factor. Everything is so tight right now and nothing is coming easy. All you have to do is press Aiyuk and put a safety over the top and the offense is not the same. Kyle needs to adjust his route concepts a bit and realize how teams are defending this offense. 

I just can't be worried, it's way too early.  We still have a damn good QB, one of the best playcallers in football, and some very good weapons that need to get acclimated still (BA).  Defense is still new as well, with Sorenson and a new secondary.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not sure what he's using to establish this, but if accurate, yikes. 

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure what he's using to establish this, but if accurate, yikes. 

I think a lot of that is just the route concepts and teams doubling Aiyuk. Everything is super tight and hard to complete. 

I wonder what rule the NFL changes so the offenses can once again have the upper hand? 😂

7 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

we always have these moments of brilliance in games at minnesota and then a series of disasters immediately follow. every time we get any glimmer of momentum in that building it's gone the next series. just can never settle in and get rolling.  something bad always happens. 

wait a minute, that describes most of the Vikings teams we've had!

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

Watch the Cards run all over the Niners when they play lol! This Niners defense is worse than last years unit and Brock Purdy can't carry the offense. Just a complete waste of an all in season and next year Brock gets to be over paid and take up all the salary cap room and it's all downhill lol! But we still have the consolation prizes from the Shannahan era postseason failures to fall back on lol!

It's been two games. Sit this one out slick.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yikes.

Tough loss but I expect your team to bounce back quick. 

Getting CMC/Greenlaw/Hufanga back later in the year will help tremendously too.

I think if you guys had literally any other MLB in the league, the results of this game would be radically different. What a player he is. 

Good luck going forward. Please beat Green Bay and Detroit again!

• Like 1