2024 WEEK 2 | vs Atlanta (MNF)

Kiltman

Mostly just hoping that in "and 1" situations, we actually run a play that can gain more than 1.5 yards. I want the tush push to die unless it's on the goal line.

Edited by Jeezla

22 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I don't Art. It was week 1. Not only week 1 but traveling to Brazil. Playing a very good team. Zero preseason reps for the majority of the 22 starters.

I'm actually surprised guven the above we put up 400+ yds of offense and 34pts. 

If that is going to be our version of a bad game offensively,  sign me up for 30+pts a gm this season.

I get that it was week 1 but I feel like we have had a clean, convincing win since 2022. The Packers missed out on at least 3 huge offensive plays because their WRs slipped. I get that both teams were dealing with a slick field, but it ended up benefiting us more.

With Jalen, he hasn't looked comfortable since 2022. If his first read isn't there, he either 1) takes off, 2) runs backwards 15 yards and launches it out of bounds, or 3) tosses it directly to a defender. The offense will be alright being led by Saquon and the O-line, but I just really wanna see Jalen have a mostly-clean game.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

nah, we just need Ojomo to take the next step. Falcons looked dysfunctional last week.

That's because of the pass rush. We don't have TJ Watt who single handedly wrecked that game. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's because of the pass rush. We don't have TJ Watt who single handedly wrecked that game. 

Kirk doesn't look healthy yet. I don't think he's going to miraculously be better this week on that front. Also it's prime-time kirk.

• Like 1

Falcons did pretty well against the Steelers ground attack in week 1, however..

Nate Landman hasn't practiced all week and ATL tried out 3 LBs today.

Landman was PFF's highest graded defender for the Falcons in week 1 and 2nd highest graded against the run. 

According to Falcons writers he's below average against the pass (only ran a 4.86), but above average against the run.

Hopefully him being out will make them a little less stout against the run... also they have to worry about our passing game more than Pittsburgh and Saquon Barkley is more dynamic than Najee Harris who they faced last week.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy