• The Iron Giant
    • Little Giants
    • Big Fish
    • Godzilla
    • Star Wars (The Forbes Be With You)
    • The League
    • The Sopranos

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

guys, let's see a shred of positivity here.

i can tell you, with very recent evidence, that the NYG's are simply awful. like, historically bad, awful.

this is one of your wins this year.

Didn't you say Washington were a bunch of "creampuffs" that the Giants should easily beat in the Giants GDT last week? 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Didn't you say Washington were a bunch of "creampuffs" that the Giants should easily beat in the Giants GDT last week? 

i was getting them down off ledges, lol. and it's not like the Commanders are a dominating team.

but in thinking how the Giants "played" that game against us... i mean, the Vikings aren't very good this year, we're a... fragile constructed... team. and we wiped the field with them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i can tell you, with very recent evidence, that the NYG's are simply awful. like, historically bad, awful.

I agree with you 100%.

Having said that? Daniel Jones has a 5-1-1 record vs Washington.

It's like he forgets he sucks.

Or he supernaturally morphs into Josh Allen (Bills) for 1 game.

It's truly incredible.

I'm hoping we see the Daniel Jones of most recent, vs Commanders Defense who wants to win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i was getting them down off ledges, lol. and it's not like the Commanders are a dominating team.

but in thinking how the Giants "played" that game against us... i mean, the Vikings aren't very good this year, we're a... fragile constructed... team. and we wiped the field with them.

They had two super bowls like 15 years ago. They have merely adopted fan misery, we Washington fans were born into it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

0-2. 

Daniel (Baby Lamar Jackson) Jones game where he can show he earned that contract. 

Hope not.

I plan to intentionally not watch the game & hope for a different, than usual outcome.

Apparently, watching the game with my Jayden Daniels jersey didn't work.

I think this game is that important for us to win. 

Wish me luck. 🤞 

It will be nice to watch Daniel Jones morph into Steve Young for one day. He will suck the rest of the year but this Sunday he'll rush for 100 yards and throw for 300 and score like 4 TD by himself. For whatever reason he was just meant to beat this team. Like it was scripture in the bible or something. Oh well, it just gets us one week closer to Will Johnson, Will Campbell or Travis Hunter. 

Edited by lavar703

To give you an idea of how bad Daniel Jones is?

1) He has more pick 6's, than TD's, since signing his last new contract. (3 vs 2)

2)Daniel Jones has started in 60 games. He's failed to throw a single TD pass in 1/3rd of those games.

3)21% of Daniel Jones career TD's? Came in 3 rookie season games.

These stats are truly mind boggling.

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

If you look at last week’s GDT, I posted that Mike Evans absolutely shreds Washington.  

That guy on the Giants is Daniel Jones.  It is his ‘get right’ game every year.  I can’t be positive about this one. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If you look at last week’s GDT, I posted that Mike Evans absolutely shreds Washington.  

That guy on the Giants is Daniel Jones.  It is his ‘get right’ game every year.  I can’t be positive about this one. 

This is what this team has to erase. Evan’s is great I’ll give him his day right now. Jones is not. So change that first!!! Win or lose stop allowing bad players to look good against you. That is a marker this staff can fix this season

• Like 1

I voted for the Sopranos as the theme since we’re playing New Jersey.

What I’d really like to do is Bruce Springsteen. But I’m not sure there’d be much GIF material for that. So I might just speak almost exclusively in Springsteen lyrics. 

• Like 1