• The Iron Giant
    • Little Giants
    • Big Fish
    • Godzilla
    • Star Wars (The Forbes Be With You)
    • The League
    • The Sopranos

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Man we really had a chance until the Emmanuel Forbes injury. I just don’t think we can win without our stud corner….

Didn’t know you changed your username to Strahan instead of Lavar.  This is only bad news for the Giants 

• Like 1

The theme has to be Little Giants! One of the funniest movies ever!

Man we should win this game by 10 points or more but I’m expecting to be let down again by the C’s and the refs with some ridiculous calls in favor of the Giants.

24-23 Giants sadly win IMO 😥

On 9/11/2024 at 3:47 PM, MKnight82 said:

They had two super bowls like 15 years ago. They have merely adopted fan misery, we Washington fans were born into it. 

Not all of us. I was born just before the Redskins were one of the best teams in the NFL in 1979. For me what I remember of the '80s Skins was great & then obviously the 91-92 SB when I was in 6th grade. I thought they were going to last forever! Then the rest of the 90s came and we mostly sucked until 99 & then Snyder bought the team and we all know it's been downhill from there.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 3:35 PM, vike daddy said:

guys, let's see a shred of positivity here.

i can tell you, with very recent evidence, that the NYG's are simply awful. like, historically bad, awful.

this is one of your wins this year.

Daniel Jones sucks at QB. Like legitimately bad. Like I would put the actress Kathy Bates at QB instead of him. Yet somehow every single time he plays against us, he turns into a combination of Manning/Brady with Michael Vick escapability. This is not the easy win you think it is.

Simply put, when I'm playing Blackjack and the dealer 5-draws to 21 for 6 hands straight, I'm not gonna assume I'm gonna win the next one.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 3:47 PM, MKnight82 said:

They had two super bowls like 15 years ago. They have merely adopted fan misery, we Washington fans were born into it. 

Just you young pups. I was a young kid in the 70s. Was a teenager and young adult during our Super Bowl years. 

Mine has been a long, slow, descent into misery, ever since 1999. And why the bitterness is especially strong.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2024 at 5:28 PM, lavar703 said:

It will be nice to watch Daniel Jones morph into Steve Young for one day. He will suck the rest of the year but this Sunday he'll rush for 100 yards and throw for 300 and score like 4 TD by himself. 

Sir, it looks like you've dined with us before.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I hope we hang a 50 burger on these guys! 😡 

Not sure why people would get upset about this? lol. I mean, what is he supposed to say? "I mean, yeah I suck and if we lose it will probably be my fault. Can I just have my check so I can go home?" 

• Like 2