1. 1. GIF Theme Week 2

• The Iron Giant
    • Little Giants
    • Big Fish
    • Godzilla
    • Star Wars (The Forbes Be With You)
    • The League
    • The Sopranos

I would be just as critical at Jayden Daniels if he said....

"Yep, can't wait to play at home & get a W"

Or

"Can't wait to get out 1st win against a Divisional opponent"

Or

"I'll be sure to call my LSU buddy (Giants), after we win on Sunday"

It's just has a foregone conclusion arrogance about it.

Like....Gonna go to the store, after I pick up my dry-cleaning.

I would rather hear....

"Gonna be a tough game, but I look forward to the challenge"

Or

"Can't wait to get back out there & try to get a win this week"

Or

"I need to play better & I'm ready to do that against Washington "

Little more humility....

Like I said...I hope we kick their *** so bad, Mara starts firing people.

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

The theme has to be Little Giants! One of the funniest movies ever!

Man we should win this game by 10 points or more but I’m expecting to be let down again by the C’s and the refs with some ridiculous calls in favor of the Giants.

24-23 Giants sadly win IMO 😥

Eh, Giants and Cowboys... I'll pass.

9 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Daniel Jones is 5-1-1 against us and beats the breaks off of us every time we play him. Of course he should be confident in this matchup. We've given him no reason not to be. 

I was sorta like Daniel Jones one season back in my baseball days. Had a friend of mine who was a pitcher (in fact he was the guy who was pitching the rainy day I broke my fingers while batting - if I haven't told the story I can tell it in "This Ain't" ). During the season I got struck out at least once by every pitcher I faced (don't worry I had a pretty good batting average over .300) but for my friend, he NEVER struck me out. I literally batted 1.000 against him, including a 2 run homer. Strangest thing I ever saw because some of my other teammates would always get struck out by him, but I just had his number. Weird how things work out like that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I was sorta like Daniel Jones one season back in my baseball days. Had a friend of mine who was a pitcher (in fact he was the guy who was pitching the rainy day I broke my fingers while batting - if I haven't told the story I can tell it in "This Ain't" ). During the season I got struck out at least once by every pitcher I faced (don't worry I had a pretty good batting average over .300) but for my friend, he NEVER struck me out. I literally batted 1.000 against him, including a 2 run homer. Strangest thing I ever saw because some of my other teammates would always get struck out by him, but I just had his number. Weird how things work out like that.

Sometimes you just have someone’s number. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Sometimes you just have someone’s number. 

Well on that note, Vanilla Vick (as Pro Football Reference, and presumably only Pro Football Reference, calls Jones) is 0-4 in his career with a passer rating of 62 against Dan Quinn defenses.

Something’s gotta give. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Well on that note, Vanilla Vick (as Pro Football Reference, and presumably only Pro Football Reference, calls Jones) is 0-4 in his career with a passer rating of 62 against Dan Quinn defenses.

Something’s gotta give. 

I mean, I just watched Baker Mayfield turn into a combination of Michael Vick and Aaron Rodgers versus his defense. I’m not exactly sure Dan Quinn doesn’t have the curse of the burgundy and gold already lol

4 hours ago, e16bball said:

Something’s gotta give. 

Michah Parsons, Dexter Lawrencr, Treyvon Diggs and Bland aren't walking through that door.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, e16bball said:

Something’s gotta give. 

Our secondary. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. 

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Our secondary will probably be better since, Forbes won't be on the field.

St Juice isn't great, but at least the dude is 6'3 & weighs more than a package of Doritos.

Forbes didn't play great, but Chinn was our worst DB last Sunday and also Sainristil didn't play great. Before the game everyone thought they would be our 2 best DBs. All of our DBs need to play better. Not having Forbes out there doesn't solve our problems.