Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

This is the issue with comparing eras aint it.  We have to use relativity. Even N’Keal Harry would dominate cornerbacks of the 1960s for example. 

It’s basically impossible to do this. In a vacuum - Sure it’s Kupp. Getting open against current day NFL defenders is much harder. But relatively, is he greater than Largent or Hutson? F knows.

He had the greatest WR ever. Yes, YES I THINK SO. He destroyed every defense when everyone and their mother knew where that ball was going. Not even Randy Moss had a post season like that in his career. 

He should have won MVP over trash Rodgers as well no cap. 

Never in my life have I ever seen guys like TJ Watt get so many 1v1s @BlaqOptici literally sharted myself and fell to my knees at Costco watching that. It was the biggest Mind F ever. Seeing a dude constantly tear your team up and not do more literally broke my heart… I’ll never forget that day. Your rebuttal was wide 9. It was disgusting. It’s like asking a millionaire how he got rich only for his reply to be crypto.’

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

17 isn’t this great benchmark. Burrow in 7 games has averaged 23 PPG and that’s including defensive TDs. I’m not going back to look at how many the Bengals have but I know for a fact they have at least one against when they scored against the Snoop Ravens in a 24-17 win so that game was 17 from the offense right there. Bengals defense has forced 13 turnovers in those 7 games. 2+ turnovers in 5/7. 23 PPG with that defensive help isn’t impressive. 

Burrow being better than Lamar in the playoffs doesn’t make him good. Lamar is one of the worst playoff QBs in the league currently. Burrow has 9 TDs in 7 games. You're free to be impressed by that. I’m not. He does a good job not turning the ball over but so does Brock Purdy. I don’t think he’s anywhere close to Mahomes or Allen in the yoffs and that seems to be the popular narrative. 

I'm not saying he is better than Mahomes or Allen in the playoffs, just pointing out an incorrect stat and adding another stat showing that he isn't close to Lamar in the playoffs.

9 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Anthony Richardson vs Jordan Love isn't happening because Love is injured. Injuries suck.

AR is the superior QB. Dudes only played in a total of 10 games as a QB. The sky is literally MVP Cam. They play the same way, throw the same way and run the same. AR is more athletic too. 

Am I crazy to think that GP could be AB good if he had a Damm good QB? Dude could legit be JJ good. He’s insanely talented he’s just a diva but the dude makes some of the most jaw dropping catches ever. He doesn’t need much separation and can climb the ladder and fight 2 dudes to make the grab.