Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I tend to completely write off guys with work ethic concerns, and let's be honest the Cardinals wanting to time his film study is a huge red flag.

He's balling though can't deny it.

The work ethic stuff was real and glaring, BUT.

Maybe, also, Kliff ran a terrible room and he knew there was no real reason to study.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I tend to completely write off guys with work ethic concerns, and let's be honest the Cardinals wanting to time his film study is a huge red flag.

He's balling though can't deny it.

I completely get the criticism and do tend to agree wtih you i just think people blew it out of proportion because of the reason you stated.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I still can't believe Payton got the team and ownership to eat all that Russ money and give him a full reset at the position and in his infinite hubris went "I can fix this 6th year 25 year old senior who's literally never played in a real offense".

Atlanta deserves justice because Nix was the worst 1st round pick and I won't hear a word otherwise.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I still can't believe Payton got the team and ownership to eat all that Russ money and give him a full reset at the position and in his infinite hubris went "I can fix this 6th year 25 year old senior who's literally never played in a real offense".

Thing is Sean Payton actually thinks they solved the QB position.

Cowherd mentioned it a few times this week thats what Payton told him.

4 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

You're being way too optimistic 

No Im not. What did people think when I said we would be fine last season even though we started 3-6? Its a long season. We have a great coach in McVay, we have a healthy Stafford and Kupp. We have a healthy Kyren and we still really havent seen Corum. The OL need to get back healthy with Avila and get back Jackson from suspension. Puka need to come back and then of course Williams on defense to help the secondary. Then the young defense need to continue to get experience and get better which I think they will. Now will it be too late? Could be but Im not ready to call the season a wrap after two games.