Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Atlanta deserves justice because Nix was the worst 1st round pick and I won't hear a word otherwise.

If Kirk looks like Rodgers has looked (statue bailed out by YAC) for another 4 weeks Penix might PLAY. And like, okay he plays next year, he's old but at least he played in a real offense with real coaching. Nix played in something a pop warner coach would claim is too simple. He's not an NFL QB. I don't get it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

No Im not. What did people think when I said we would be fine last season even though we started 3-6? Its a long season. We have a great coach in McVay, we have a healthy Stafford and Kupp. We have a healthy Kyren and we still really havent seen Corum. The OL need to get back healthy with Avila and get back Jackson from suspension. Puka need to come back and then of course Williams on defense to help the secondary. Then the young defense need to continue to get experience and get better which I think they will. Now will it be too late? Could be but Im not ready to call the season a wrap after two games. 

We have linebackers and corners who can't tackle. We're gonna need to average 35 to win and that clearly ain't happening.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Most teams don't carry two kickers. Anyway, AWFUL run defense from this this gazillion dollar Front 7.

That's the point. We HAVE two kickers, and Gano got hurt on Saturday. Dabs and Schoen could have called up the other guy from the practice squad. They didn't. As @minutemancl pointed out in our thread, "inexcusable roster management."

• Like 1

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

We have linebackers and corners who can't tackle. We're gonna need to average 35 to win and that clearly ain't happening.

I'm concerned by how much the offense is struggling against a bad Arizona defense