Week 3: VIKINGS (2-0) vs. Texans (2-0)

swede700

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

Stefon Diggs, Danielle Hunter, and Cam Akers revenge game. 

Stefon could say revenge, but I think the only players left from his time here are Harrison Smith, Garrett Bradbury and Brian O'Neill...and both the GM and HC that traded him are gone. 

But, if we know Stefon at all, he just makes up some ridiculous story in his head to get motivated.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 3

Call me a homer, but I don't see how we lose this game as long as Darnold and the offense don't give the game away. Flores is just too smart of a DC and its too early in the season to have this defense figured out. KOC is also a mastermind and will scheme everyone and anyone open. Demeco Ryans is a great coach and the Texans are a great team, so I do expect it to be close. 

21-17 Vikings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Stefon could say revenge, but I think the only players left from his time here are Harrison Smith, Garrett Bradbury and Brian O'Neill...and both the GM and HC that traded him are gone. 

But, if we know Stefon at all, he just makes up some ridiculous story in his head to get motivated.

He's been on his best behavior thus far!

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:

He's been on his best behavior thus far!

He always is at the start.  We thought he was going to be the next iconic WR for the Vikings after Randy...then the Minneapolis Miracle hit...and he wasn't the same after.  The same happened in Buffalo.  He'll be good for you after 2-3 years and then the bottom will fall out.  It's a pattern of behavior now. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, swede700 said:

He always is at the start.  We thought he was going to be the next iconic WR for the Vikings after Randy...then the Minneapolis Miracle hit...and he wasn't the same after.  The same happened in Buffalo.  He'll be good for you after 2-3 years and then the bottom will fall out.  It's a pattern of behavior now. 

His best two statistical seasons with the Viking were 2018 and 19.  He may have been a pain in the butt in other ways, but his production didn't drop off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

His best two statistical seasons with the Viking were 2018 and 19.  He may have been a pain in the butt in other ways, but his production didn't drop off.

His production has never been the problem...and that's not what I mean about bottoming out.  His personality bottoms out...he'll show up on the field, but he'll start cryptically tweeting about how the offense isn't running correctly and then acting divisively in practice and the locker-room (not outright like Terrell Owens, it's more subtle than that). 

Edited by swede700

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

Good thing we only have him signed through this season!

36 minutes ago, viking said:

Dallas Turner is out

Hopefully Greenard don't go off against his old team as a result.

I was really high on Turner coming out.  Can't believe the first defensive player (Latu) came off the board went off the board at pick 15 this year.