Week 3 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Cherry-picking one game against what is likely going to end up being a bottom 5 defense is interesting.  Over the last 3 seasons, Tyler Conklin has averaged 60 receptions, 589 receiving yards (9.8 YPC), and 2 TD receptions with average of 852 snaps per season.  Last year, Luke Musgrave and Tucker Kraft were a combined 65 receptions, 707 receiving yards, and 3 TD receptions over a combined 1089 snaps.  Conklin was more productive on a per snap basis the last 3 years than the rookies were last year, but it's closer than you care to admit.

I'm not trying to put Kraft or Musgrave down by any means, I can see the potential but they just aren't there yet.

6 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Jared Cook is remembered for one catch and one catch only my guy. He was never consistently good while he was here. You literally had to name a guy from well over a decade ago and a washed up Jimmy Graham to support your argument.

Because every team with a great QB needs a great TE?  I mean, I get it if you're a Chiefs' fan if you think that the Mahomes/Kelce is supposed to be every team, but I hate to burst your bubble if you're going to have the discussion about being one of the best QBs to ever play the game and you need more talent around you to be successful than maybe you're not that good after all.

4 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I'm not trying to put Kraft or Musgrave down by any means, I can see the potential but they just aren't there yet.

I LITERALLY just showed you that they weren't that far off from what Conklin has been over the last 3 years.  But do continue to try and cherry-pick a single game to support your argument.  You're not a StatKing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I LITERALLY just showed you that they weren't that far off from what Conklin has been over the last 3 years.  But do continue to try and cherry-pick a single game to support your argument.  You're not a StatKing.

Give him his due.  He's still the AgendaKing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am going to put Jimmy Graham and Martellus Bennett as the worst two TEs in Packers history.  The WORST!

Actually I'd say more like Bennett and Lance Kendricks were in a class of their own as the worst two TEs

Yeah, Graham didn't work out exactly, but at least he had a few decent games and did play pretty well in that 2019 playoff game against his old Seahawks team.  Got at least that out of him.  Kendricks and Bennett did absolutely nothing.