Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Klint. 

Flores can kick rocks. He's a coordinator with no business being a HC in the NFL. He'd be like bringing in a cousin  of the last staff. We need a complete break. 

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Klint. Flores doesn’t do it for me. 

Which QB does Klint go best with in the draft(in other words who would be the best fit for the West Coast offense)

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Which QB does Klint go best with in the draft(in other words who would be the best fit for the West Coast offense)

Honest and unpopular answer? 

If Klint came, I wouldn't even care about drafting a QB in round 1. I'd tell him build us like Kyle does the 9ers. 

The scheme isn't QB-dependent. Find a relatively mobile, smart QB later in the draft to plug into a juggernaut. Unless he absolutely loved a QB. 

That would be the one case where I'd consider not even going with a QB in round 1. And with that, I have no earthly idea who he'd eyeball in the draft. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Honest and unpopular answer? 

If Klint came, I wouldn't even care about drafting a QB in round 1. I'd tell him build us like Kyle does the 9ers. 

The scheme isn't QB-dependent. Find a relatively mobile, smart QB later in the draft to plug into a juggernaut. Unless he absolutely loved a QB. 

That would be the one case where I'd consider not even going with a QB in round 1. And with that, I have no earthly idea who he'd eyeball in the draft. 

And just draft Oline early?

Just now, NickButera said:

Just a hope. Rams are collapsing. Stafford would probably be open to going somewhere with a decent defense and Adams to throw too. It could change our season from god-knows-what to we-have-a-chance

Stafford would be an upgrade, sure, but he’s old and it’s still gonna be Luke Getsy running this soft, vanilla offense.

It might make us slightly better in the short term but wouldn’t help for very long.

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Trade for Stafford. Please. Pretty please. 

Please don't and I really like Stafford as a QB.  We need to take a shot at the QBOTF and after todays performance we are looking at a top 5 pick.

Our pass rush is once again abysmal and our CB's have been getting shredded like cheese.  Oline is straight trash like I have said...We need to get younger and better.  

If we are talking about any type of trade we should be trading Adams!

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 3