BDL 2024 Week 3: Cancun Kaiju @ Raleigh Firebirds

RedGold

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Raleigh Firebirds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2024 at 04:01 AM

Truth is none of the defenses can hold the opposing offense. I can't name one good starter in Cancun defense and Raleigh running game is probably the best in BDL. I think they march on Cancun here. But Cancun offense is the best overall in BDL, and I don't see any way Raleigh D can keep up. We saw the Fuller vs Metcalf matchup IRL and while Raleigh does provide safety help, that wasn't good for Kendall. Cancun 45 - Raleigh 34

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Truth is none of the defenses can hold the opposing offense. I can't name one good starter in Cancun defense and Raleigh running game is probably the best in BDL. I think they march on Cancun here. But Cancun offense is the best overall in BDL, and I don't see any way Raleigh D can keep up. We saw the Fuller vs Metcalf matchup IRL and while Raleigh does provide safety help, that wasn't good for Kendall. Cancun 45 - Raleigh 34

@MWil23look away. Ignore the slander.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Ted:

-- disses my defense

-- hilariously overrates the Raleigh run game in a matchup where they're facing three of the current top 11 rushers in the NFL

-- gives a projected score but doesn't actually vote

Absolutely legendary sh!t-post.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ted:

-- disses my defense

-- hilariously overrates the Raleigh run game in a matchup where they're facing three of the current top 11 rushers in the NFL

If you had lost by 1 vote that he didn't cast, it would have been a HoF level vote.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Ted:

-- disses my defense

I just realized that I can add commentary like @TedLaviewhile continuing as an informed non voter. That’s brilliant stuff Ted.

• Like 4