Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) @ Atlanta Falcons (1-1)

Football_Bachelor08

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) @ Atlanta Falcons (1-1)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2024 at 12:15 AM

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

He's definitely having a bad year so far. Curious as to why. Last year was unproductive, but it was clearly not Mahomes's fault. This year, arguably the opposite.

Ya, he’s throwing some horrible picks he never use to throw. No idea why.

Edited by 4thandInches
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

Ya, he’s throwing some horrible picks he never use to throw. No idea why.

Oddly enough he's been completing over 70% of his passes. I think he's thinking too much. Defenses have spent so long taking away the big bombs and now he's uncomfortable trying for em now. If you watch, he seems to float all the long shots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He's definitely having a bad year so far. Curious as to why. Last year was unproductive, but it was clearly not Mahomes's fault. This year, arguably the opposite.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he had that whole “just play Cover 2/two man under” year, where the numbers went down and he/the offense had an adjustment period, right? Burrow had the same deal.

Teams are playing more with two safeties over the top than ever. I wonder if they’re sorta steering into the wind here, trying to be a little more prolific passing after struggling to do so last year?

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he had that whole “just play Cover 2/two man under” year, where the numbers went down and he/the offense had an adjustment period, right? Burrow had the same deal.

Teams are playing more with two safeties over the top than ever. I wonder if they’re sorta steering into the wind here, trying to be a little more prolific passing after struggling to do so last year?

He did, yeah. One of the early years he had a run against like the whole AFC South where it messed with him.

The one thing that has concerned me here though is just the accuracy. There were more on that drive where he made the right read but the throw just wasn't accurate, than the opposite. Seen him get frustrated and impatient before. He's not normally struggling with ball placement. Though I suppose one could just be leading to the other.