Who has buyers remorse right now?

stl4life07

For me its the Jags with QB Trevor Lawrence. The Jags are awful. Lawrence is looking at best like an average QB. The Jags have lost what their last 8 games that Lawrence has started. I know its not all on the QB but at some point Lawrence has to win a game. Heck Dalton comes in on the horrible Panthers a won. Fields came in days before their Week 1 game finding out Wilson wont play due to injury and he won. Willis is 2-0 in his starts with the Packers. Darnold is 3-0 in his starts with the Vikings. Those QBs were outcasts. Lawrence was supposed to be a generational talent coming out of high school and college. He has got his money. ALOT of it and he feels like a mistake currently. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Jags fans thought they'd won the generational talent lottery when they landed Lawrence, poor fellows.

That entire draft has been horrible with QBs. There was talk about how great they were after the preseason only to have most of them busting. 

Edited by NYJets4716

49 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

For me its the Jags with QB Trevor Lawrence. The Jags are awful. Lawrence is looking at best like an average QB. The Jags have lost what their last 8 games that Lawrence has started. I know its not all on the QB but at some point Lawrence has to win a game. Heck Dalton comes in on the horrible Panthers a won. Fields came in days before their Week 1 game finding out Wilson wont play due to injury and he won. Willis is 2-0 in his starts with the Packers. Darnold is 3-0 in his starts with the Vikings. Those QBs were outcasts. Lawrence was supposed to be a generational talent coming out of high school and college. He has got his money. ALOT of it and he feels like a mistake currently. 

The buyers remorse is sticking with Press Taylor and Doug Pederson. 

• Like 5

You should have buyers remorse with Tre White….

Jets with Reddick is an obvious one

Eagles with Huff because he sucks

Dolphins with McDaniel? Just will never beat a good team

Cowboys and pumping so much money into players that can’t win them important games whilst their defense festers 

Trevor Lawrence is just another example of how much where you’re draft matters more than who you’ve drafted.

sam darnold is proving this

tannehill before him

Mahomes being the perfect example of this before.

mahomes is probably a completely different QB if he’s drafted by the bears instead of the greatest offensive mind in nfl history.

trevor Lawrence got drafted into urban Meyer hell, and then press taylor

do I know Lawrence would be great somewhere else? No. But there’s a right way to develop QBs. And there’s an easy way to ruin them. 

calebs already started. Lame duck coach, the OC carousel coming. 

People don’t realize how much becoming a bust is just related to being drafted to the wrong place at the wrong time. 

it happens both ways. And players themselves are culpable many times but with QBs there are mountains that can’t be climbed and in fact the situation has tied weights to your ankles and is asking you to climb Everest 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

The buyers remorse is sticking with Press Taylor and Doug Pederson. 

Listen as much as I hate Press Taylor(Told every Jags fan this was coming years ago)... Trevor has been bad this year and at the end of last year. Coaching matters, but Trevor isn't elevating his team at all and is in many ways the number one issue on offense.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Listen as much as I hate Press Taylor(Told every Jags fan this was coming years ago)... Trevor has been bad this year and at the end of last year. Coaching matters, but Trevor isn't elevating his team at all and is in many ways the number one issue on offense.

It’s 2020 wentz

and there’s a common denominator there

For this to happen twice to Doug is a bad look. 

I remember a few years back when I was "firmly" told that Trevor Lawrence was way better than Gardner Minshew and that the stats at the time didn't tell the story while they were playing for the Jags. Here I am still waiting for the stats to actually show Lawrence is better than Minshew lmao. 

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I remember a few years back when I was "firmly" told that Trevor Lawrence was way better than Gardner Minshew and that the stats at the time didn't tell the story while they were playing for the Jags. Here I am still waiting for the stats to actually show Lawrence is better than Minshew lmao. 

It’s always someone else’s fault. Now it’s Press Taylor, I wonder who it’ll be next?