Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

6 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I honestly don't know if DJ playing well or poorly is a bigger disaster for the Giants

He was decent last week but the margin for error is so small because he can't throw downfield. Today he's actually been a real QB, but this is a Seahawks D that didn't force a single incompletion last week.

5 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Whatever the opposite of a heater is, that's what Stafford is on

He sure isnt getting any help from the refs making the right calls. There have been at least 4 calls maybe more and on that int drive twice the refs missed a holding and a pass interference call. 

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

The improved o-line has shown up in every game since Week 2, but this is their best performance yet. Same for Daniel Jones.

They are stalling way too much in the red zone, as usual, but I'll take what I can get.

They panic the second they enter the red zone. It's embarrassing.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

He sure isnt getting any help from the refs making the right calls. There have been at least 4 calls maybe more and on that int drive twice the refs missed a holding and a pass interference call. 

Welcome to Packerland.

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Don't act as if Chris Shula has been Jim Johnson.

He hasnt. Im just saying every time a great play on offense happens the immediate reaction is to say the defensive coordinator is bad or the defenders are bad. It can just simply be a great playcall on offense. 

Every team plays like garbage the week after playing Detroit. As a Lions fan that's either really concerning or really encouraging. I don't know if the Lions are beating teams up physically and gassing them or if they're just not nearly playing up to their potential.